Daddy!

Mia's hair

Klaus's pov
It's been a week since Mia arrived and we have been living at the Mansion with Jeremy, Caroline, Bonnie and Damon.

"Can we go walk" Mia asked pulling my hand. She has clung to me like a monkey all week but I'm not complaining. I'm homeschooling her and we paint. She's wonderful for her age she can be an amazing artist one day.

We went for a walk in the forest and found a patch of dead flowers "they pretty" Mia said and we went to them. She closed her eyes and put her hands out as the flowers suddenly began to grow. She opened them and put a finger to her lips. I heard movement and a tiger came out carrying a dead deer in its mouth. He placed it in front of Mia and she put it as the blood vanished and the stomach got bigger until it's eyes opened and it stood up. "He pretty" she said petting the now live deer. "How did you do that?" I asked "when Jeremy little my daddy cut I open an pull out kidney but I come back by picture me alive. I do the same them" she explained "do the witches ever get mad at you?" I ask since my mother was punished for doing the same thing "no magic went wrong as the supernaturals fight and now I is pincess. Witch try an hurt me but now she no magic" Mia said "where do their powers go?" I ask and she suddenly made a huge ball "here" she said and it disappeared suddenly. "You get their powers" I say "you turn" she said and I was confused but went behind a tree shifting to my wolf. I couldn't see Mia but felt something bite my leg with small teeth it tickles. I look down and saw a golden wolf pup with cavemen symbols for all supernaturals and more.
There was:
Banshee, Angel, shape shifter, Siren, immortal, werewolf, witch and elemental.

It suddenly turned back into Mia and she was wearing a golden dress with golden crown. I shifted getting dressed and saw a new golden bracelet in her hand. "Will you be daddy?" She asked and I nodded. I always wanted kids but I'm happy that she can understand me in a way. She isn't just a vampire she's a hybrid well an octabrid but she isn't just one supernatural. She different and will most likely be feared but I will be there for her. I felt the golden chain on my wrist and suddenly felt power. It surged through me "now you like me" she said.

I felt pain in my back as large Black wings grew dragging on the ground and she had white wings like mine. Then I let out a  scream and a tree fell over again she did the same. I turned into a hummingbird and she turned into a hamster on her back playing with her tiny toes. I turned back and was humming and saw a lion come out way. I tried everything but only humming came out and it suddenly ran away. I again turned into a wolf but this time I was golden and bigger. I was the size of a bear in wolf form and had symbols I felt Mia nibble on my paw and smiled. I sneezed and the tree that had fallen over reattached. I shifted back and was in a golden suit with a bigger crown on my head. Mia was holding water up in her hands and it was suddenly coming my was so I put my hands out to stop it and it works. Mia giggled as the water dropped and grabbed my hand "daddy come" she said dragging me with her.

We got back home and everyone looked at us confused "were Octabrid's" I say and their eyes widened as if I was crazy "daddy food soon" Mia said and I told the hybrids to start dinner. As they cook I told everyone what happened during our walk and showed them my wolf. They were surprised "so your the king of supernaturals meaning us" Kol said "why didn't you give that to your cool uncle?" Damon said and Finn laughed "I'm the cool uncle" he said. Finn, Kol and Damon fought over who was the cool uncle and she went to Elijah "unky Ijah. You the cool one" she whispered and giggled. Finn, Kol and Damon faked hurt and and pretended to be upset and cry but was soon interrupted by an actual cry. Mia was sobbing and I was mad. They walked to her and apologized as Elijah smiled and soon I heard giggles from the circle. The guys looked shocked falling for it. "Really Elijah really" Kol said. "We are going shopping angel" I heard the girls say. Caroline, Bonnie and Rebekah soon grabbed Mia and got her ready. She was still wearing her gold dress as they left.

Mia's pov

My Aunt's took me shopping I was holding Aunti Bonnie's hand as Caroline and Rebekah picked out items. I saw a hair place and smiled. I ran to it and went to the counter. I used my siren powers to get her to do my hair. They bleached it then died it colours and made it look like galaxy hair. After that I went to another shop and saw cool bombs that melted in water. I went in and bot a whole box using magic to create money. I couldn't Cary it so I got a cool cart and a man pushed it for me. I went into a shoe closet and bought a lot of shoes. I went to the chocolate store buying lots and lots. Then to a phone store and my ring tone is Barbie at 1+519-2300 -12** and then I bought an I pad. I love it it's like ultimate Christmas.

I bought phone cases and clothes and I even got candy. Then the compelled man and I went to the a beautiful place full of food. I brought us a burger and fries. I sat down eating them smiling at all my TOYS and stuff.

I continue to eat then we went shopping again and I got a pool. I also got furniture so I have 3 compelled guys now.

Klaus's pov

The girls called me saying Mia was lost and we all went to the mall. We were looking everywhere and asking everyone and they sat she was hear and bought things then left.

We continued walking until I saw a little girl with galaxy hair buying jewelry. I'm going see if Mia wants that it's pretty cool. "Tank you" I heard her say and three guys put it on dollies. She turned around and my jaw dropped it was Mia "Mia were have you been?!" I say and she giggled putting her arms up. "I go shopping daddy" Mia told me and kissed my cheek. "How?" I ask and she used magic to make money "can we get ice cream?" She asked me. I nod. I got vanilla and she got soft swirl. "I see you went to bath and bodyworks." I say holding up a bath bomb. She also bought food. She had Belgium waffle mix and bake mix for cupcakes, cake and brownies. "I get you someting " she smiled handing me a box. It was filled with new art supplies. I smiled "I has one too" she smiled and I pull her to my lap kissing her forehead.