He likes his coffee black

So i'm writing this on my phone in the middle of H. World lit and comp. Go me.

Monday Morning I stared at the wall. The blank space that as a teenager I would have filled up with posters of angsty (A/N my phone is telling me that's not a word, but fuck it) bands and covers of great works of gothic literature. The walls in my bedrooms had been bare since I started college, partly because my school had a ban on wall hangings and partly because I felt decoration should reflect you as a person. A bedroom should be the most personal artwork you could muster, and now, my bedroom was as plain as I was.

My alarm clock told me it was 7:30, in an hour Vlad would be up and Gerard would be expecting breakfast. Gerard, my BOSS and housemate.The same man whom the very thought of gave me a sinking feeling of adoration. It hadn't sprung up until just yesterday, at the zoo. The way he worked with his son, laughing as Giraffes licked graham cracker crumbs off his hands.

I stood up, the t-shirt Gerard had lent to me on my first night in he apartment falling over my thighs as I made my way to the bathroom in the dark apartment, the bathroom window had the first few rays of light gleaming through the blinds and reflecting off the glass of the mirror.

I left the door cracked and stared into the glass, pulling my hair put of the messy bun I had slept in and took in my own features. The milky white skin stretching over my face, the small red rash of acne hidden just under my bangs. The chocolate curls, a cascading mess over my shoulders and down to my stomach, and lastly, I stared at my eyes, the glassy teal orbs, with elegant eyelashes to shield them. I stared into them, thinking of my few days here and of my time elsewhere.

"I've loved your eyes since you came," A low voice chuckled behind me. I jumped back, not realising Gerard was awake yet. He had a nervous smile playing at his lips as he stood on the doorway. The jeans from yesterday slung low on his hips and paint splashed across his bare chest and drying in his hair.

"I um, didn't know you were awake." I laughed.

"I couldn't sleep" he said, he stepped further into the bathroom, "If you're almost done, i need to use the bathroom. I'll join you for coffee in a minute though" he nodded towards the kitchen.

"Uh yeah, black right?" I asked, stepping around him in the cramped bathroom, my chest brushed his and out hips knocked together I took in a nervous breath.

"Yeah, thanks hun" he said as I closed the door.

The pet name was probably nothing, yet my heart raced as I puled the coffee pot out from under the counter and carefully measured out the grounds. As the coffee maker brewed and spurred to life, hissing and steaming as the café dribbled into the pot.

I was pulling out two mugs, putting creamer and sugar in mine and leaving his empty. The sun was now above the horizon, morning starting anew.

Gerard came out of the bathroom and stood behind me, far enough to distance himself, but close enough that I could hear his steady breathing as I poured the coffee into the respective mugs.

"Cheers," he smiled widely before taking a large sip, I laughed before doing the same. I leaned on the counter and took another.

"You have creamer on your face" he muttered. I scowled and wiped my chin,"no, not there." He leaned closer and lifted a hand as if to wipe it away for me, "here."

And then his hand moved, sliding down my jawline to my neck as his lips moved onto mine. Just a slight pressure, enough for me to drop my mug onto the counter. He tried to pull away but I followed, pulling on the belt loops of his jeans and hold him as if I needed it.

"Daddy?"

A/N

Astonishing you all with my horrendous romance skills eh? Comment, like, whatever floats your boat. And I love hearing from you, even if its to tell me that i'm a fucking failure and should leave wattpad in shame. Just talk to me. Oh and screw editing because yolo (i'm using that ironically by the way don't start bitching)