The School

Baby woke up in a strange place. She doesn't remember walking to the school. It was Merin (merlin I don't know.) high school. She looked down and saw that she was wearing a very cute maids outfit. She blushed and thought 'If Ennard sees me in this then!!!!' Baby blushed really hard and thought 'I..... I just want him to see me like this. No one else.' Baby heard a knock on the door. She doesn't know what to do. She doesn't want to move. She doesn't want to let the person know that she was in the room. The door opened and it revealed Fern and his friend Leon. (I'm forgetting the names. Please forgive.) Leon had his long dark blue hair while Fern has his stupid light green hair. Baby tried getting up, but she felt too tired.

Fern smiled and said while kneeling down next to the couch "Don't you look cute."

Baby eyes widen and said "Please don't hurt me!!!"

Fern put a hand on Baby's head and said while getting some hair out of her hair "I'm not going to hurt you."

Baby winced at the touch of Fern's hand and said "Get your hand off of me!!!" Baby sat up and slapped his hand away. Fern was taken back at the sudden reaction. Leon was also taken back at the sudden reaction.

Baby looked at Fern and said while tears were going down her cheeks "I'm not in love with you!!!!!! I'm in love with Ennard!!!!! And I always will be in love with him!!!"

Fern smiled and said "Ennard..... Is not alive."

Baby's eyes went even wider and felt more tears go down her cheeks and said "He's..... not...... dead...."

Fern nodded and said "He's very dead." Fern got up and walked out of the room with Leon and there was smiles on their faces as they heard Baby cry in the background.