Where Is He? Why Are You Here?

Baby watched Ballora and Lolbit argue about who gets to talk to Fred first. She looked around and saw that Ennard was nowhere in sight. She looked at Ballora and Lolbit right before she ran out of the classroom to find Ennard. She looked in every classroom right before she exited the school. She ran around the school looking for Ennard. She stopped running when she saw him sitting on a bench near the track. She smiled and walked over to him.

Baby said with a smile "Hey."

Ennard looked at Baby and said "Hey."

Baby asked with her smile still on her face "Don't mind if I sit next to you?"

Ennard said while taking Baby's hand "I don't mind." Baby blushed and sat down next to Ennard. He asked with some confusion "How did you find me and why are you sweating?"

Baby let out a breath and said "I ran around the school looking for you."

Ennard raised an eyebrow and asked "Why?"

Baby stopped smiling and said while looking down "I was worried about you. You weren't in the council room so I wanted to find you and see if your ok, but it seems that you want to be alone." Baby got until she felt herself being put back onto the bench, but her back wason the bench and she was looking directly at Ennard. His eyes showed love while his hands were making sure that she is trapped onto the bench. Baby blushed a deep red while she saw Ennard inching closer to her face. She closed her eyes and kissed Ennard while he was also kissing back. Both stayed like that until the school bell ringed for the students to go home. Ennard got off of Baby and picked her bridal style to go back to his apartment. Baby blushed a very deep red and hid her face in her hands. Ennard laughed and walked to his apartment.