His Apartment

Ennard opened the door to his apartment to let himself and Baby inside it. Baby walked around it while looking. Ennard closed the door behind him and walked over to the kitchen. Baby sat down on the couch and saw the man of her life making something for the both of them. She heard a dinging sound and saw Ennard bringing over some tea for the both of them. Ennard set down the tea for the both of them at the little coffee table that was in front of Baby.

Baby asked while looking around "Do you live here all by yourself?"

Ennard shook his head and said "Nope, my brother and sister also lives here."

Baby nodded and said "That's nice, but now I'm worried about Bidybab..... He was always there for me."

Ennard looked at Baby and asked "Was it the guy that always traveled with you at school?"

Baby nodded once again and said "Yes, but now I'm getting even more worried about him after every second that passes by." Ennard continued to look at Baby for a few more second before standing up. Baby noticed that he stood up and walked over to the door. She asked right before he left the apartment "Where are you going?"

Ennard looked at Baby and said "I'm going to get your brother. Is that a problem?"

Baby shook her head and said "No, just wondering where your going." Ennard nodded and left the apartment. He down the nearest stair set and saw Fred standing at the end of the staircase. Once he reached the last step and he looked at Fred.

Fred said while having his eyes closed "I know your game, Ennard. Its not going to work."

Ennard said while getting off of the last step "I'm not going to do anything to Baby."

Fred opened his blue eyes and said while looking down at the floor "You knew that I loved Baby and you stole her away from me."

Ennard looked at Fred and said "I didn't know that you loved her. I thought you loved Ballora."

Fred looked at Ennard with an angry look and said "I do, but I used to love Baby."

Ennard narrowed his eyes and asked "Why are you here?"

Fred started to walk off and said "To let you know that Baby needs someone to protect her not some popular guy with his head in the clouds." Ennard watched Fred walk away right before he walked off to find Yenndo and Cece.