~Chapter 4~

Recap: Sora wanted you to play a game with him. You wondered what game to play when a small voice in the back of your head said to play Chess. That was the author of course.

Your POV
You looked down at the chess board then back up at your opponent, Sora. You frowned slightly and moved your first pawn and in turn he moved his. Eventually he won. Pretty quickly after. You frowned more as you looked up at him. He smirked widely. "Now.. I want you.. to.."

Sora POV

I looked over at the girl with a smirk. I have her right where I want her. "Now.. I want you.. to...." I paused just for suspension and looked her over. "Be my girlfriend!" I said and stood up and pointed at her dramatically.

Your POV
HE WANTS ME TO WHAT. Your mouth hung wide open as you stared at him. You were shocked beyond words! I mean be his girlfriend? You just met him! You looked at him waiting for some sign he was joking, then blushed furiously. "I-I uh.. I-I just met you!" You exclaimed covering your face as the blush moved to your ears. He was just staring at you. "Yeah so? I can tell you love me already." He said confidently. Jibril had stayed to watch and put a hand on your shoulder shaking her head. "Well you have to do as he says." She said. You sighed. "Y-Yeah I know.. s-so what then w-we just date?" You asked stuttering slightly still from embarrassment. He loved seeing you like this. "Of course. You can come with us when we go to battle some Elf's." He said. You shrugged and tried to calm down. "O-Okay." You had a bad feeling about this though.

~Timeskip brought to you by I'm a lazy fuck~

Still your POV
You, Sora, and Shiro all went to the place with the Elves, where they were going to play a game. For some reason you had to go against one of them yourself. Of course you lost. Sora tried to win you back but they wouldn't play again today, so you were forced to go with the Elves. He swore to you he'd get you back.. but would he really be able to?

A/N
THATS IT FOR THIS UPDATE EVERYBODY!! I SHOULD UPDATE MORE SOON BECAUSE ITS ALMOST SPRING BREAK!!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 DayDream