~Chapter 5~

Your POV
Its been about 2 days since you were taken by the elves. They do not appear to want to hurt you, but are making you work for them. You have to do daily chores, and every day of your captivity you think of Sora. Why him you do not know. Are you falling for him? That's nonsense. He's ridiculous and funny.. and cute.. okay stop! So what if he's adorable. Get it together. An elf walks up to you and looks you over. "The king is here to play for you. You must attend." They say boredly motioning you to follow. You nod shyly and skiddadle (a/n is that how that's spelled idk) after them. You arrive in a big room set up with a nice tree looking table and some chairs. Looks like you might be here a while. Then you see him, Sora. Your (e/c) orbs light up with happiness, which you guess he notices because he gives you a smile and walks up sitting at the table. He seemed rather glad you were alright, and behind him was Jibril. She was smiling widely and had to keep herself from going to hug you. Shiro looked indifferent about the whole situation though was relieved. Sora wouldn't stop whining until they got you back. The game started. It wasn't going great at first, but you never lost hope! Then, they won. Sora won! You ran over to him and hugged the boy tightly. He hugged you back. "We missed you (y/n). I won't ever let you be taken again." He said rubbing your back. You just buried your face into his shoulder smiling widely. You were blushing something wicked but didn't notice in your happiness. Jibril came over and joined the hug, Shiro came too after convincing. After you all hugged it out Sora held your hand leading you back to the castle. The whole way you couldn't focus, you kept getting lost in how soft his hand was..

A/N
I'm so sorry I haven't updated, here you go friends, and also if this is bad I apologize I'm rather tired :)
hope you enjoyed your cute moment with sora!