CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

A/N,, this short has nothing to do with the main story!!! its just a small short sora x reader for christmas!!

THIRD PERSON POV
Lights, bright red and green. Bells of holly and a sweet boy with you. Sora. You two had been hanging out since early summer, when they were brought here. You, him, Shiro, and Steph all sat around a tree. Different types of lovely wrapped presents with bows sat around. "You should open your gift (Y/N)." Sora said smirking. You blushed lightly and nodded, your present was wrapped in your favorite color wrapping paper. You smiled at that, and began ripping it open. He had gotten you a lovely dress, it was your favorite color with white bows, it had (short/long) sleeves. You blushed more and hugged it to your chest. "T-Thank you.." You mumbled.
He grabbed the gift you got him and ripped into the paper like an excited kid. He looked at the shirt with sparkling eyes. He began taking his shirt off to change, and you saw his pale chest. You blushed more and covered your eyes. "Like what you see?" He teased. You don't respond and blushed more. Shiro rolled her eyes and opened up a present from you, it was a lovely hair brush. She nodded thankfully. "Sora your going to break that girl." She said. You looked at her and tilted your head. Sora shook his head. "No I won't." He eyed you carefully. Sora: I'd sure hate to lose a sweet shy girl like that. He thought. You yawned and got up, walking to your room saying goodnight to Sora.

While you laid snow fell outside, it was freezing in the castle, and you shivered. You felt a warm arm wrap around you.. it was Soras. You didn't say a word, and cuddled into the warm man. He rested your head in his chest as you both drifted into sleep..

A/N hope you enjoyed this short!!!!!!!! :D
sorry it was boring and bad but,, I'll update the normal story soon I promise!! thank you all SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS!!!! O M G

-Daydream