~Chapter 7~

Third Person POV
You opened your eyes and noticed you were still tied up. You looked around a bit scared and wiggled your body. You sighed angrily and pulled at the rope binding your hands. "HELP HELP ME!!" You cried. The wolf boy walked back in smirking. "Oh, finally you're awake!" He said leaning in. "You are very attractive, but I have to leave you be or little Sora will have my head. I'm just here to feed you and contact Sora. You'll be coming to our little game over you. Of course he'll win, but I'll be back for you, always." He said kissing your nose. He held you a sandwich and let you eat from his hands. "Eat will little flower." He flirted. You grumbled at him and growled. He walked out and disappeared. You sat in the dark for a long while and then you were blindfolded and taken somewhere. You heard Sora and Shiro talking and hanging out. You whimpered and they seemed to ignore you for tactical reasons. You heard your captor and them discuss their game and the rules and stuff.

A few hours later you felt a similar pair of soft warm hands remove your blindfold and hold your cheek. You were met with a sleep deprived and relieved looking Sora. You gasped and hugged him kissing him very passionately.

A/N
i will update soon promise its hard to type on my ipad ack-- 10K READS WOWIE TYSM
-DAYDREAM