The Wolf in Me part 2

Sequel to The Wolf in Me

Sneak peek

I walked down the hall still trying to figure out my school schedule.

It was 7th hour, just a little more time till schools out.
I stoped by my locker to grab my books when I saw a note taped on the outside.

Meet me by the flagpole after school -Van

I smiled and closed my locker, things are finally staring to look up.
Starting this new school was hard but at least I had Van and my friends to help me through it.

The halls were almost empty with kids trying to make it to their class before the tarty bell.
A kid ran pass me and knocked my books all over the hallway.

I leaned down to pick them up then I heard the tarty bell ring in my ears.
'Dang it!' I thought, I'm late on my first day, again!

I reached out to pick up my art book when a hand got to it first.
I looked up to see a boy with green eyes and blond hair pick it up and hand it to me.

"Thank you," I said in surprise, I wasn't really expecting any help.
"No problem," he said helping me pick up the rest of my things.

"Thanks," I repeated, I looked at my schedule, "Do you know where Mrs.Sharon is?"

"Yeah I'm on my way there now," he said, "would you like to walk with me?"

I couldn't help but smile and blush a little, "Sure that would be great."

We walked down the hall, " I'm Wade Collins by the way," he said half way to the class room.
"I'm Ira Stone," I said, we stoped by the class room and he turned to look at me.

"So your Ira yeah I'v heard about you,"he said, "your the famous gold wolf everyone's been talking about."

"Yep that's me," I said feeling a bit embarrassed, I really hope the whole 'Gold wolf' thing passes.

We walked in class and the teacher stoped and looked at us, "Thank you for joining us," she said.

"Sorry Mrs. Sharon another teacher at to talk with us about a project and we kinda got stuck in the crowd," Wade said, I had to admit he was a good liar.

"Well take your seats then but this is your only warning," she said.
Wade sat at a desk and pulled the chair next to him out, "Wanna be my science partner?"

"Sure"I said sitting next to him, I didn't know why but there was something about him that I liked.

Stay awesome hope you enjoy, I don't know when I will post the book so go read my other books to keep you entertained. Bye!!