Home

Yuu POV

I search frantically wanting to just grab Mika and leave but I had a feeling that if I even tried to get close to Mika the guy will kill me on the spot. I struggle finding something that matches his clue, I would take quick glances at Mika making sure he is unhurt. My gut had a really bad feeling about that guy.

I try the four elements, see, hear, smell and touch. It might work so I have no other choice anyway. I start with looking around but its so dark that I can hardly see anything. I go to the next element which is hear. I close my eyes listening very closely, all I hear is the breath of everyone in the room.

'Damn!'

I couldn't help but cuss in my head annoyed that I cant seem to find anything that matches his clues. Suddenly my nose picks up a scent, my eyes widened at the disgusting smell but I follow it like a dog. I look down at the thing that attracted that smell and hold my stomach fighting the urge to vomit.

"I found it...I think"the man snaps his eyes to the object and smirks widely at me.

"Congratulations!!! You found the object I was talking about!!"I narrow my eyes at him.

The object was a frozen head, it looked half eaten and smoke was floating out of it. The eyes were ripped out and so was the tongue so it was just a head with no features. I hadn't realized that the creep had left. I quickly look over at Mika seeing that he was being untied. Once the last rope was off he fell forward, I reacted and ran catching him on my chest.

"It was a fun game!! I hope I get to see you again, Yuu"My eyes widen and I look at him with disgust spread all over my face.

"How do you know my name?"I ask cautiously backing away with Mika in my arms.

"I know everything~"he purred leaning on the chair Mika was sitting on before.

"Disgusting creep"

I spat then ran out the door with Krul and Chika following closely. Krul came close to me looking down at Mika searching for injuries.

"Don't worry I already checked, he seems to have none"I reassure her.

She nods and continues to run. We finally escape and now are walking down the footpath towards the Trepes mansion. The front butler noticed us and immediately opened the door for us. Everyone stops what their doing and looks at us, for a second until the whole room bursts with screams of relief.

"YOU DID IT!!"

"WELCOME BACK!!!"

"ARE YOU ALL OKAY?!"

"ILL GO MAKE A FEAST"

I smile at everyone and sweat drop when they continue their screams. Krul notices this and points her finger up, right then one finger. Go upstairs and turn right, first door. I nod understanding and squeeze myself through the crowd. I dash upstairs and turn on my heel going inside the first door I see. I sigh and look around the dark room, a big bed, a table and a chair and lastly another door that I presume leads to the bathroom.

I gently put Mika down on the bed and pull the covers over him. He looked like a sleeping beauty waiting for her prince to come and wake her up. My body moves on its own as I lean down to his body. Our lips inches away from each other, a knock resounds on the door making me jump back. A butler walks inside with a small bucket and looks at me confused.

"Are you young masters friend?"I nod and smile at him forgetting about what was gonna happen.

"Oh I see, my name is Kyouya"he puts the bucket down on the bedside table and shakes hands with me.

"I'm Yuu"

He grabs a wet towel and twists it making the water drip into the bucket. Kyouya carefully puts it on Mikas forehead and sits down next to me. It was silent, the only sound was of our breathing and Mikas soft snores. I tried to find some words to say but my mind was blank with anything to say.

"So your the one who made him cry?"I turn to look at him with wide eyes.

"W-What?"I stutter in surprise from the sudden statement.

"Last night he came home looking miserable and heart broken. Everyone could hear him crying in his room it was heart breaking"he kept his gaze forward at Mika.

"I'm sorry..."I mutter remembering the last time we talked.

"I'm sure that the reason was a very understandable one since even the mistress got angry at him"

"Yeah.."he suddenly gets up changing the towels.

"How long have you been working for Mika and Krul?"a smile forms on his pink lips.

"Not long about a year? I already feel part of the family"

Mika turns in his sleep probably having a bad dream and Kyouya puts a hand on his shoulder. I could tell how sensitive Mika is and how important he is to everyone in this household. I remember the first time I met Krul and the promise I made to protect Mika no matter what.

'I will keep that promise'

Kyouya sits back down crossing his arms waiting patiently. I was surprised at how calm and collected he could be. His red hair swayed over his eyes, and his hazel eyes shined in concern. I take back what I said about him being calm. On the outside that's what it looked like but on the inside he is freaking out like me.

It kinda calmed me down seeing that I wasn't the only panicking about Mikas health.