The Man

Mika's POV

"What's the matter? You look scared"my breaths quickened in panic.

'He looks exactly like the man from my visions!!'

His long silver hair tied in a ponytail including the strange uniform resembled the man exactly. I backed away but he moved closer until my back hit the wall. A wide smirk spread across his face as he looked me up and down.

"Don't-"

"Back off!!"Krul snapped and stood between us.

The smirk disappeared and he looked at Krul irritated.

"Get out of the way"he grabbed her and threw her aside making her fall and hit her head on the wall.

"Krul!"I managed to escape him and ran over to her.

"I'm fine..."Krul held her head and glared at the man.

"Alright, I guess I'll take my leave then"he looked at me ignoring Krul.

"I'll see you later my beautiful sapphire~"he left the room leaving me with a uneasiness feeling.

"Mika are you okay? He didn't hurt you did he?!"I shook my head and she sighed in relief.

"I'll kill that bastard.."I helped her stand up and sat her down.

"Thank you, go to your room Mika"I nodded and left going upstairs.

I opened my door and closed it behind me and put my hand over my heart.

'Who was that man? How does he know me and Krul?'

I heard my phone vibrate and pulled it out to see a message from Yuu-chan. The uneasiness left me and was replaced with comfort.

From: Yuu-chan💚
Hey!

To: Yuu-chan💚
Hey

From: Yuu-chan💚
Is everything alright?

To: Yuu-chan💚
Yeah, I'll tell you at school

From: Yuu-chan💚
If you say so, I'll talk to later then okay?

To: Yuu-chan💚
Okay, bye Yuu-chan

From: Yuu-chan💚
Cya Mika ❤❤

I smiled and turned my phone off, I sat on my bed and put my phone in charge.

'I can't wait to see him..'

Time skip~

I walked inside the gates looking for Yuu-chan. I heard a familiar laugh that seemed to make my heart flutter. I followed the sound that led me straight to my boyfriend. He was, as usual, with Shinoa and the others. I walked over and tapped his shoulder getting his attention. He turned to me and his eyes sparkled in happiness.

"Mika!!"he hugged me tightly and I chuckled as he kissed my cheek.

"I missed you"

'I'm glad I wasn't the only one'

"I missed you too Yuu-chan"he held my hand and said goodbye to his friends before leading me inside the school.

"So what happened yesterday?"I sighed and looked down.

"I honestly don't know, but you remember how I said I saw a vision with a man in it?"he nodded and I looked up at him.

"Yesterday there was this man talking to Krul and he looked exactly like the man from my vision"Yuu-chan furrowed his eyebrows and squeezed my hand.