Operation

Yuus POV

I yawn sitting up in my bed, I rub the sleep from my eyes and get out of my bed. I lazily walk into my bathroom and wash up. My eyes narrow at my untameable mess I call hair. I give up with my hair and grab my bag leaving my room.

"Morning!"Shinya greets me and puts the plates full of bacon and eggs on the table.

"Morning"I yawn and sit down, Guren digs in before Shinya could sit down.

Shinya smacks the back of Gurens head in irritation.

"No eating until we're all sitting!"

"Ugh!!!"Guren scowls at his husband and I couldn't help but chuckle.

I finish up and leave quickly before I'm late. My phone buzzes and I pull it out to see it was a message from a group chat.

Group chat: Shinoa, Mitsuba, Yoichi, Kimizuki, Mika, Yuu

Shinoa: Good luck with the operation Mika!

Yoichi: Yeah, When it's done we'll have a big party to celebrate!

Yuu: You'll be fine so don't be scared we're here for you

I turn my phone off after the message was sent and continued my walk. Surprisingly I hadn't run into Yoichi today. My ringtone went off and I looked at my phone to see Mika was calling. I press the answer button and put it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Yuu?"

"Mika? What's wrong?"

"I'm scared, too scared"

"Calm down Mika you'll be fine"

"What if I-?!"

"Nothing will happen I promise"

"How are you so sure?"

"Krul had gotten the best surgeons to help you! Just calm down and relax listen I'm getting close to school so I have to go but call me straight after the surgery"

"Okay bye Yuu"

"Bye Mika good luck"

I have up and sigh, I close my eyes hoping he will be alright. I search the school for a familiar group and spot them with ease. Mitsuba notices me first and waves me over.

"YUU!!!"Shinoa sprints to me and tackles me to the ground.

"SHINOA GET OFF!!"everyone around us laughs playfully.

Shinoa jumps off and makes a testy eyed face. She try's to hug me again but Mitsuba held her back. Yoichi and Kimizuki catch up to us, Yoichi smiles when he notices me.

"Yuu-kun! How are you feeling?"I give a small smile back and nervously scratch the back of my head.

"Better just worried for Mika"I cast my gaze to the side.

"He'll be fine"Kimizuki for the first time smiled at me.

"Omg your smiling?!!!"we all exclaimed and he turned back to the telephone pole he is.