IB Note:

c o p y r i g h t :

Infinite Beauty

All Rights Reserved © 2014 Jade Cameron (prejudiceus)

No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording and so on without prior permission of the author. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling this novel constitutes as an infringement of copyright, which is punishable by law.

s y n o p s i s :

Kathryn Smith has spent most of her high school life, glued into a relationship with a boy who didn't even love her. Ending things the chance she gets, Kathryn soon starts to embrace her inner feminine side with the help of her older sister, Daphne and new friend Cora. While of course finding love in the mist of all the chaos that is Senior year.

a u t h o r ' s  n o t e s :

This is a thirty day challenge by that I found pretty amusing. So I've decided to take a crack at it and hope for the best. For the record, this book wont be completed in thirty days because I have school and lose inspo at times.

I'm really excited to get this book started and hopefully you all will like it. This book will be told in Kathryn's POV (unless stated otherwise) and in 3rd POV. Thanks so much for taking a read whether it was intentional or not. Also, DON'T STEAL MY SHIT because that's not cool. Thank you to debnam-careys for this beaut cover.

***

[07/04/2016]

So as you guys may have noticed, The Lipstick Theory has been removed due to the fact that I hate what I wrote. Growing up as a writer, I have become better at what I write and decided to revamp The Lipstick Theory completely into a new book called A Force of Beauty.

Just like The Lipstick Theory, A Force of Beauty tackles femininity in all of its glory but it will be written in an unedited, but a better written version. Please reread the first five chapters as I've spent a while redoing them to my liking. Enlighten me on your thoughts and as promised, I will have a new chapter up and ready by next week!

Thank you very much for those that have stuck with me since 2014. It means a lot that you've always been there even when I was. It will all pay off when I'm able to finally finish this book!