Like Me

If looks could kill I let the swank drill like a deadly weapon

I drop bombs on an enemy at any second

Look at me wrong I turn you to tomb stones

Lock you in the crosshairs then you gone, then I throw my deuce up

It felt like I was floating on air , I glanced around noticing everything was white . Farther in the distance I saw a tall shadow making me feel a little nervous . As I got closer , I quickly came to a stop . It was him . Antonio . He had a gun up to an unknown person who was on their knees with their hands up to the air . Their back was turned toward me making it hard to see who it was .

"You choose this nigga over me ?"

Ant yelled out gripping the gun tighter . For some reason tears began to fall out my eyes . But I couldn't walk any farther to see the unknown person . Right when the person was about to turn around . . .

BOOM BOOM BOOM !

I jumped up from my bed as my alarm began to go off . I groaned cutting it off getting up from my bed . Rubbing the crust out of my eyes , I limped over to my boom box letting It's Hard Being The Kane by Big Daddy Kane play throughout my room . You can say whatever you want , I wasn't really a big fan of the new generation music and more of the late 80's and 90's vibe . Now and days all they do is talk about the same thing while disrespecting and downing black women in the process . I mentally roll my eyes every time I hear some nappy headed boy rapping along to the horrible lyrics . Music is not like it used to be .

Grabbing all my hygiene and under clothes , I rushed to the bathroom to take my shower . My name is Anastasia Destiny Nelson . I'm not your average girl . I'm a free spirit and very out spoken if you ask me . On top of that I'm a big girl . I used to be those girls who didn't have confident and was always a target to be bullied , but once I got to high school everything changed . I began to lose weight , not like I was really that big and grew curves in the right places while fumbling with fashion .

"Oh my god . Ana , you does this Every . Single . Day . Hurry up !"

Kirklan growled banging on the door . He's my older cousin on my mom side . After he graduated , he got caught up in the law and went to jail for three years for theft . His parents didn't want anything to do with him so now he live with us . No problems , not yet .

"I'm almost done . Not like you have places to go !"

I yelled scrubbing my body with my coconut scented body wash . Totally forgetting to put a plastic bag over my natural hair , I sighed as my hair began to get wet .

"Yes , I do . Keisha coming by with the kids ."

Keisha is his baby momma and my best friend . They have a five years old son and three months old daughter together named Kario and Kioana . To this day I don't know how her mom felt knowing her thirteen years old daughter at the time got pregnant by a eighteen years old guy . Even though they are not together they sure as hell act like it with their playing games ass . Once I was done showering , I dried off slipping on a black bra and panties to match . After putting lotion on , I got dressed . Opening the door I came face to face with a irritated Kirk .