Babylon

I can't recall the last time I took , advice from anyone

Shaped like a figure eight , who trusts pretty girls anyway ?

And I can't recall the last time I took advice from anyone

I'm sure I'll be the death of me

"But we finished everything Mr. Neverson . Can you at least give us the benefit of the doubt for having our done on time ."

I complained begging for him to take our baby sooner than the due date . Joey and I were done and over with the caring of an crying non stop baby just for a grade .

"I'm sorry Anastasia . Rules are rules ."

He shrugged his shoulders dismissing everyone from the class . Groaning in frustration I was about to storm out his room before I felt a strong big arm grab my arm .

"Since your my favorite student , I'll let this slide one time only ."

A smile began to form across my face as I turned around to hug the shit out of him .

"Thank you thank you oh thank you Mr Neverson your the best ."

I screamed skipping out the class as if I was some toddler who just got some candy .

"Anastasia ."

Noticing the voice , I sighed turning around to me . He was the last person I wanted to see . His eyes were low as if he was smoking . He had on a black polo , khaki shorts , along with a pair of black air forces to match .

"What do you want Ant ?"

I crossed my arms shifting my weight to my left leg .

"Can we talk . In private ."

I looked around as I saw people in the hall going to class or talking to their friends . Walking straight to this abandoned room on the tenth grade hallway , I walked in as he closed the door behind himself .

"Five minutes . Talk ."

I said holding my freshly pink gel nails up . He slowly walked up to me backing me up into the wall behind me .

"I miss you Destiny ."

He groaned kissing my lips moving down to my neck . The smell of weed and strong liquor hit my nose making me scrunch my face up .

"Get off of me Ant , your drunk and high ."

He didn't listen roaming his arms to my hips then down my butt . I wimped in pain as he sucked on my neck harder .

"You know you want me ."

I tried everything in me to get him off of me but he overpowered me . Pulling my panties to the side he stuck two fingers into me making me gasped in shocked .

"No Ant ! Get off of me !"

My eyes began to water up . He sighed backing up standing a couple inches away from my face .

"What is it ? You got your head so far up that nigga ass that - ."

Before he could finish I slapped him . Pointing my fingers in his face moving closer to him as he mugged me with his hand over his right cheek .

"At the end of the day I broke up with you with our relationship problems . This have nothing to do with Joey , and if I really wanted him I would've been let him beat this pussy up ."

I had so many emotions balled up inside that I couldn't deal with Ant comments . Out of no where he grabbed me by my throat backing me back into the wall . He wasn't squeezing hard to the point of me not breathing , just to have me scared a little .

"Let me get this straighten the fuck out . You're mine ."

He threaten with his hands still around my neck piercing his eyes through me in anger .

"I bet your new bitch don't know nothing about you coming onto me . And for Joey and I , we are still going to be friends ."

I said back pushing out of his grip . I mugged him before leaving out the room . He have another thing coming if he think I'm going to have anything to do with him if he already have a girl or problems with Joey .