Mad

You got the light , count it all joy

You got the right to be mad

But when you carry it along , you'd find that only getting in the way

They say you gotta let it go 

Waking up to a banging headache , I groaned getting up from my bed . Looking across the room I saw Keisha laying in my second bed as her soft snores filled the room . Picking up one of my pillows off my bed , I threw it hard at her . She jumped up swinging on the air .

"Are you going to tell me what happened last night ."

She stared at me before rubbing the crust out her eyes . I was beyond mad with her . All of the shit that went down last night could've been avoided . 

"I went out for a couple drinks and them I met Zeke there and he brought me here to get the kids ."

She shrugged her shoulders leaning her back against the way .

"So you mean to tell me you came here to get the kids while drunk with some guy and thought Kirk would not have problem with it ."

If she was going to do some dumb shit like that she could at least told Kirk to keep the kids over night until the morning when she was not drunk . 

"Kirk this Kirk that . I want to live my life too Ana ."

Hearing the door bell ring , I held my finger up letting her know we wasn't done . Jogging downstairs , I opened the door to see Jo Vaughn standing there with a straight face . 

"For someone who wanted me to be here on time they sure ain't dress ."

I laughed letting into the house . 

"Just sit down here , It won't take me long ."

Jogging back up the stairs , I quickly picked me out a dark grey shirt dress , a button down shit , and my burgundy boots . After taking a shower , I untwisted my hair I pinned up my hair into a puff doing my edges and baby hairs . After applying my Mac dark burgundy lip stick to my lips , I grabbed my black book bag to match . Once I was done , I walked downstairs to see Jo Vaughn and Kirk talking . 

"Tryna match my swag I see ."

He had on a dark grey distressed shirt , true religion jeans , and his burgundy Jordans to match his button down . Saying good bye to Kirk , we left . Reaching for the handle I felt a sting to my hand . 

"Ouch ! What was that for ?"

I whined rubbing my right hand .

"While you are around me you don't open doors . And stop acting like a little baby that didn't hurt ." 

He laughed opening the door . 

"Thanks . Jo Vaughn ."

I rolled my eyes getting into the car .

"You can call me Joey Anastasia ."

His deep voice sent chills down my spine . A smirk formed across my face .

"Ana ." 

He was about to say something but stopped himself by closing the door . Jogging over to the driver side , he got in starting up the car before driving off . I switched different radio stations trying to find one with no static .