2) He Sees You Sleeping

Ashton
        You walk into the door around midnight after you just worked 14 hour shift at work. Your parents are out of town, so you asked if you could spend the night at your friend Ashton's house. When you walk through the door, you hear the boys playing videogames downstairs. You sigh and flop your body down on the large, fluffy, L-shaped couch by the door. Within minutes of closing your eyes, you fall asleep.
        A couple of hours pass by before Michael and Ashton walk upstairs to find you sound asleep on the couch. Michael claps his hand over his chest in relief.
        "Thank God she made it here safely! I thought I heard her come in a little bit ago. I really started to worry whenever you tried calling her and she didn't respond. I guess her phone is just on vibrate or silent." Michael says softly, being caseous about disturbing your slumber.
        "She looks so adorable." Ashton awes, "She's an absolute angel. Poor girl must be worn out after pulling that double shift." Ashton stands there contemplating for a moment before walking over to you. He removed the big blanket you were almost not visible under and picks you up. "I'm going to go lay sleeping beauty down in my bed."  

Ashton

You walk into the door around midnight after you just worked 14 hour shift at work. Your parents are out of town, so you asked if you could spend the night at your friend Ashton's house. When you walk through the door, you hear the boys playing videogames downstairs. You sigh and flop your body down on the large, fluffy, L-shaped couch by the door. Within minutes of closing your eyes, you fall asleep.
        A couple of hours pass by before Michael and Ashton walk upstairs to find you sound asleep on the couch. Michael claps his hand over his chest in relief.
        "Thank God she made it here safely! I thought I heard her come in a little bit ago. I really started to worry whenever you tried calling her and she didn't respond. I guess her phone is just on vibrate or silent." Michael says softly, being caseous about disturbing your slumber.
        "She looks so adorable." Ashton awes, "She's an absolute angel. Poor girl must be worn out after pulling that double shift." Ashton stands there contemplating for a moment before walking over to you. He removed the big blanket you were almost not visible under and picks you up. "I'm going to go lay sleeping beauty down in my bed."  

Calum

The boys are having a sleepover and they invite you over. You gladly accept the offer before you gather what you need and head over to Calum's house. You've been to Calum's multiple times to the point that you just walk in whenever you get there. Luke, Calum, Ashton, and Michael all greet you with a big group hug the second they hear the door close behind you in the kitchen.
        "So what are we going to do?" You ask curiously as everyone is heading back into the decent sized game/hangout room. Calum looks at you and smirks as he pats the empty cushion on the couch next to him.
        "We, my love, are going to watch a scary movie." You groan and flop down next to your boyfriend. Of course he'd want to watch a scary movie, considering you didn't have to go back home that night for once. Calum laughs when he sees your defeated expression and wraps his arm around you. Luke puts 'Insidious' into the DVD player then takes a seat on the other side of Calum.
        "Hey sweet-cheeks." Luke says to you in a teasing tone. You wiggle your eyebrows at Luke and give him a kissy face.
        "Well hello there, you handsome side-bitch you."
        "I can't stand you two," Calum cackles before he kisses your forehead and pretends to lock lips with Luke. 30 minutes pass by and nothing suspenseful happens in the movie. You end up drifting off to sleep in Calum's lap. Calum laughs when he sees you and starts stroking your hair. "Guys, I think we picked the wrong movie to scare (Y/N). She's out."   

Michael

You scream into your pillow when yet another person tries to call you. Earlier today you found out that your boyfriend, Dakota, of a year and a half was cheating on you. Of course he didn't have the balls to tell you face to face. In fact, you had to find out through the girl he had his secret affair with for almost 6 months. In the long paragraph she had sent you over Messenger a couple of hours ago, she said she didn't know about you until one of Dakota's buddies accidentally spilled the beans after one drink too many at a party the night before. After you read the message the shattered your heart into pieces, you couldn't help but change your status to single and take down every status and picture involving your dead relationship off social media. Ever since, your friends and family were trying to call you left and right.
        Once you let the phone call go to voicemail, you hear Michael's text tone go off.  You remove the pillow from your face and glimpse at his text asking you to come over. Without responding, you pick yourself up and walk down a couple of blocks to his apartment. You knock on the door and Michael opens the door immediately.
        "Honey, come here, what happened?!" He asks softly as he pulls you into his arms. You immediately break down crying again. Your voice trembles every time you try to confess to your best friend. With tears in his eyes, Michael pulls you away and tries to wipe the tears that're rapidly streaming down your face. Without saying another word or trying to budging you, he wraps an arm around you and leads you into the apartment. Once Michael sits you down on the couch, you pull out your phone and show in the message you received earlier. You continue to weep as you watch Michael become more and more pissed off. He clenches your phone tightly in his hands before locking it and pulling you into his arms. You rest your head in the crook of his neck and cry until you eventually fall asleep. When Michael notices, he moves your hair to the side to kiss your nose.
        "I love you, (Y/N). I always have and I always will. I hope you'll realize that someday whether I catch the girl of my dreams or not." Michael whispers in your ear before resting his head on top of yours and falling asleep.  

Luke

The boys had just finished first show of many shows on their first big tour, thanks to Louis Tomlinson of One Direction. Since there was another show at the O2 Arena the following night, everyone decided to pile into one tour bus to hang out and have a little hype party.
        Everyone is doing their own thing. Michael, Liam, Sandy, and Dan are inside the tour bus playing video games on the consoles they brought on tour. You stand next to your blonde hair blue eyed boyfriend watching Louis, Liam, Jon, and Calum are practicing their soccer skills out in the distance. Niall, Josh, Harry, and Ashton are playing beer pong on a table set up outside. A couple of the security guards decide to stick around outside to make sure no one would try to sneak into the tour bus or disturb everyone. While you and Luke are waiting for your turn, he helps 'referee' the game after Harry had told him how to play by his house rules.
        "I still can't believe I'm here." You whisper to Luke as your eyes wonder around.  Luke looks down at you and laughs.
        "I'm glad that you liked your surprise. I'm sorry you haven't really met the boys yet.  We've all been busy with soundcheck, the meet and greet, hair, and makeup. I've never realized how little time you get to socialize and do your own thing before a show until now."
        "Baby, it is perfectly fine. I can't thank you enough for surprising me and bringing me on tour with you. Meeting the One Direction boys has always been a dream of mine, however, what matters the most is being here with you, right now. I don't know how I would've handled months without seeing you." Luke smiles and leans down to kiss you. You had no idea Luke planned on taking you on tour with him until you got woken up earlier that morning by your parents. You parents dragged you down the stairs to say 'goodbye' to Luke, only to find out you were going on tour with him. You stressed about school and work, but your parents and Luke had been pulling strings from behind your back for months to make sure you were able to be with your boyfriend.
        After a close game, Niall and Ashton take the big W. Meanwhile, Josh, Harry, and Ashton are spewing about the multiple times the other team took the lead.
        "Hey there, lad! Once again, I'm very stoked for you guys to be joining us on tour.  I couldn't think of a better opener that will blow up and take the world by storm." You snap out of your thoughts to see Niall standing right in front of you and Luke. You jolt and look at Niall as if you saw a ghost.  You developed a crush on Niall when the boys were on X-Factor.  Once your ears stopped ringing due to how nervous you are, you realize Niall is looking at you with concern. You open your mouth to speak, but Luke beats you to the chase.
        "Thanks man. You have no idea how much that means to me, especially hearing that from you. You are a huge inspiration to all of us, especially (Y/N). We watched you guys ever since the X-Factor and this girl right here fell in love with you. She cried whenever she noticed you got braces and started quaffing up your hair." Niall let out his distinctive laugh and that contagious smile grew on his face.
        "That is so sweet. Well I am very glad that Luke brought you on tour with us! I was wondering why you weren't really conversating with everyone else for a bit. It's okay, none of us lads are going to bite you though. In fact, I think that everyone is going to get along with you just fine. There's nothing to worry about." Tears form in your eyes. Niall is just as kind-hearted as you imagined him being.
        "Can I hug you?" You say in a hoarse tone. Niall walks up to you with open arms and awes as you start crying.
        "Hey now, you don't have to ask any of us for a hug. We are all huggers and we are all family." Niall replies into your hair as he strokes your hair to comfort you.
        After hours pass, you and Luke are laying in your bunk bed and you're lost in your thoughts repeating this night over and over again. After Luke informed Niall about you being nervous about meeting the rest of the boys, Niall took you under his wing like a big brother to introduce you to the rest of his bandmates. Niall was right. Everyone was so kindhearted and made you feel as if you were at a family reunion catching up with family that you haven't seen in years. Your eyes slowly shut as the day continues to replay in your head. A big smile is on your face as you finally drift off to sleep. Light snores exit your closed mouth, causing Luke to look down at you.
        "I didn't know you were a snorer, but I can defiantly get used to this. I never thought you'd be able to fall asleep tonight. I've never been so happy like I was today seeing your face light up so much. I love you so much." Luke laughs out before kissing the top of your head and nuzzling into you.