** Chapter 2 Twist

Out of the blue, I got a random writing kick today.  While I was editing and improving Chapter 2- He See's You Sleeping, I ended up changing Luke's story when I realized how short of a story I had for his.  It is defiantly safe to say that his story is now the longest in the chapter!  With that being said, if anyone wants to check it out, Chapter 2 is up and posted for everyone to read.  

For those of you who have your notifications turned on for this book, thank you so much!<3  However, I don't plan on blowing up your notifications about each chapter being updated unless it becomes a popular request for some reason.  While I'm going back and improvising on this book, I can't guarantee that I'm going to change the story lines in each chapter.  There are a few chapters that I probably should change the story line to, due to a shitty story line, however, if I get a wild hair up my sleeve like I did tonight, I will most defiantly publish a chapter to inform those who are interested in reading.

Positive feedback on the book, individual chapters, and DMs are always making me smile and feel motivation to try to get back into writing.  I haven't seen very much negative feedback or backlash towards this book nor myself, however, I do appreciate your feedback also.  Without it, I won't be able to challenge myself to become a better writer and brush up on sections that need to be improved.  

I would also like to give a shout-out and a big thank you to @fangirlh04 for reaching out to me to pitch some of her ideas.  I was already almost halfway through finishing up Luke's story on Chapter 2 when I read her message.  She defiantly warmed my heart along with those who are still reading this book and leaving comments about how they love my writing.  Comments like that defiantly go a long way, especially when someone loses their writing mood.  A light flares in their soul and encourages them to try their best to please their audience.  

Due to my weekend off of work coming to an end on Tuesday, I can't say how quickly I'll be able to edit the rest of the book.  One thing I can say is I will have almost two weeks off of work here coming up.  Whether I just sit down to edit old chapters on this book or I get new story line ideas for '5SOS Preference 2', I will most defiantly be brainstorming and pouring my heart and soul out for my readers.

To end this 'short announcement' that changed into a rant, I'm going to give those who are reading this now a big thank you for reading this book or any of my books after years of not writing.  I don't do it often, but creeping through the enormous amount of notifications that still come in every day just blows my mind.  

I love you all and goodnight.  xo

****** PS. For those of you who have read this far:  If anyone is curious what chapters I have gone back to edit, you will notice that I don't have a rating next to the chapters that I've gone back to edit so far.  Now that 5 years have passed since I first started writing this book, I have matured and decided to change some things to more 'adult content'.  I'm not sure what age group(s) I'm writing to, however, certain sections may become more '16+ content' than others.  Please read at your own risk if you are young or you're sensitive to adult content.