cursed

Percy, as it seemed to many people,was the most scummiest, ruthless demigod prowling the streets of new York.

Also the youngest, he was eight, with the worst luck in the world, when he was nine, he tipped over a cannon and hit a bus, opened the cat walk over a shark tank , oh, and he woke up to a tornado outside his house, witch destroyed his apartment and put his mom in a coma.

Small details, something new everyday, but nothing good, he stole only what he couldn't afford, witch was everything, and slept on a boat with a particular fisherman

The kid was nonstop.

Percy had always denied many things,

"I didn't steal that"

"He went that way"

"My mom is fine"

"I'm fine"

"I'm good"

Given the chance he did something good, it would backfire, each small thing he did always had a big effect on himself.

Take the bus? You get pick pocketed

Cut through an ally? Shanked by a hobo

Run into a girl? She's a monster

Half the time Percy's life is hell, everytime he gets something simple it becomes something awful.

Today was no different, Percy was sprinting to the hospital, visiting hours almost over , hitting past people and shooting across the side walk.

Percy took a deep breath and attempted to pry through a group of people surrounding the display TVs outside of a store, Percy practically ran straight into a man holding a coffee.

It spilled onto his button up plad shirt, Percy winced , instead of hearing yells, Percy got a firm hand on the shoulder and a hard look.

"Oh jeez, sorry!" , Percy shoved a crumbled up ten dollar bill in the man's hand, Percy ducked out of his grip and yanked his hand to his mouth, letting out a loud whistled for a taxi.

Fifteen minutes later Percy was sweaty and seated next to a motionless form , breathing machines and other things beeped , Percy stared at his mom before beginning to tell her about his day.

"- and then I lost a my shoe-oh!", Percy threw his pack off his back and rummaged through it,  Percy pulled out a bright glittery toy bobble head, it was a cat, blue eyes sparkling , Percy grinned and set it with a couple other trinkets on the stand near the bed, proud of himself.

"I got it from MS. Salaam", he said grinning proudly, "the one at the drug store".

A nurse poked her head in the door, a small side smile on her face, "visiting hours over hon", Percy stood, giving his mom a soft kiss on the head before following the nurse out, Percy lingered in the door, eyes set near his mother.

Then he left.

Steve scrubbed at his shirt with a napkin, face scrunched up in annoyance, he remembered the spill, but it happened fast.

Steve was walking down the street, heading for the avengers Tower for a meeting, he stopped in front of a TV playing the knews, a local teacher was accused of killing three students, and one student was wanted for blowing a hole in the band room.

A force made him spill his coffee onto his shirt, annoyance quickly krept up his face, "oh jeez, sorry!", he shoved Money in Steve's hand and bolted.

Steve huffed as tony stark sat next to him, smirking at the captains ruffled look.

"You know, I have something that could-","no, last time you burned my arm hair off", Steve shot, tony scoffed but tapped away on his phone.

Steve felt a burn behind his eyes and blinked rapidly, It began burning so bad his eyes began watering, a hand squeezed his shoulder and someone began talking, Steve lifted his left hand up and rubbed his eyes with a grimace

Steve's eyes shot open and he blinked rabidly, "GUH-D- what? Did you see that?", he grabbed the hand on his arm, the hand gripped him back.

"You ok?", Steve looked up at bruce, face cold from the watering of his eyes, "fine- I just- I'm fine", he looked over at Bucky, he watched intently, Steve waved him back, but Bucky simply scooted closer while averting his gaze.

Things seemed different today, might be because if all the new faces, over time the avengers had doubled, but the original avengers were the designated fighter, the others were for backup.

Wanda went to school.

Bucky went to- uh- therapy.

Vision helped in the labs and cooked.

Scott lang, he actually worked for shield, surprisingly.

Sam kept working.

Everyone tryed to keep busy.

Tried to ignore the thinhs they've lost.