uncle H

(So my wattpad is kinda frizzing out. So sometimes when i post a new chapter the chapter sometimes randomly switched spots. So for ex. This chapter was #18 for no reason instead of brand new. Im trying to fix this. Sorry for the inconvenience)

Steve brought percy home, it took a while to convince bruce, but bruce had a soft spot for bucky, and once bucky assured bruce he'd be well taken care of, they brought percy home.

Leo and maria left, but told them to call when percy felt better, steve and bucky had just walked in the house when percy started to stir in his blanket, witch steve carried him in.

"Steve?", steve gave a reassuring smile and layed percy down on the couch, "set him on a bed, steve", steve looked up from where he was crouched next to percy, "i dont know if thats the best idea buck-",
"-disgusting"

Bucky flushed red while attempting not to laugh out loud, "i meant the spare bed, you idiot", Steve gave an 'oh' look, but as he turned to pick up percy, green eyes stared up him- er- eye, the other was a weird blueish grey color.

"Hi, percy", steve whispered and sat back on his calves, bucky turned and began to shed of his boots on the end of the couch.

"Hi steve", he sat up and rubbed his eyes, then rubbed the left eye harder "-oh! Dont rub your left eye", steve grabbed percys hand gently, "its realy blurry", percy squinted.

"doctor banner said you'd be light headed and nauseous for the next three days", bucky said as he sat his boots to the side, "maria and leo stopped by while you wjere asleep", steve offered the ruffled boy.

He perked up, "what'd they say? When can i see them?", steve grinned at the boys excitement, "they were wprriedb and we promised them we'd call when your feeling better"

"I feel better now, wheres my dad?", steve winced, "you dad- he had some important work to do, he said he wont be back for a couple weeks, and asked us to watch after you", percy rubbed his right eye.

Bucky grinned and ruffled percys hair with his flesh hand, "looks like we need to go get you a hair brush", steve gave him an baffled look.

"Or he could use one of the billion hair brushes you have","hey, hair like this -", bucjy ran his gloved hand through it with a grin, "- requires alot of love and attention".

Percy laughed and rubbed a hand through his own hair, "i- im suppose to have school in two weeks, and athena hasn't been answering any of my calls...", he trailed off

"Oh! Hermes! He and dad talk all the time! He probably knows more about what dad planned for me", steve and bucky shared a look.

"We can take you to talk to him in two days", percy looks crestfallen, "two days? But- i feel fine, ill feel even better if i can get the necter from my apartment"

"Come on, percy, you need to rest, let me show you where you'll be staying while your here, ok?", steve offered percy his hand, and percy took it.

He led percy to the guest room, he showed percy around and when je opened the closet he nearly had a heart attack.

"BUCKY!".

""Its a spare room! Im allowed to keep my own guns in my own apartment!", he heard bucky yell back, "NOT GRENADES!"

He rubbed his eyes and shook his head as percy laughed, climbing on the bed.

The room a kinda small, but the bed was huge, it was a queen size, and percy was small, there were two dressers on either sode of the bed, and a tiny bathroom across the hall, in the bedroom was a window that also led to the fore escape, if percy got out on it, steve and bucky wpuld see if from theor shared bedroom.