snatched? i dont get that reference.

Percy felt his fist bleed and throb as he hit then against the door once more.

"Let me out! Help! Someone help me!"

Percy fell to the floor in front of the door, he sobbed and pressed his forehead against the door.

He heard the pop of a beer opening and chuckling from men, Gabe had invited friends.

"Pleas Gabe let me out- I- I want my mom!", he pressed his hands into his legs and pressed his forehead to the door harder.

Cackling became louder and Percy began to sob harder, he sucked in deep breaths and bit his lip.

The clothes that had been hand up in the small closet were now on the floor, a thick jacket laid over his shoulders.

His hands throbbed and his stomach churned, he'd been in the closet for two days.

Everything was fine at first, then...is it still a home when you all alone?

Percy broke down once more, anger flared up along with betrayal, his mom had left him with gabe.

'Ill be back, I need to go see grandma, promise I'll be back' she had pinned promised , he had school, but Gabe had other ideas.

He felt the room around him shake, cracking was heard as his anger grew strong, a storm raged outside.

And I tore the building apart.

I tore mom's car straight off the road.

And thankfully, it tore Gabe's head of his body.

Percy woke in a bright room, head and leg throbbing, a crack made him glance down on the bed he was on, a man was peeling away the broken cast on his leg.

Percy pulled it away and the man yelped in surprise, "oh my- you shouldn't be moving that!", he warned and reached out to Percy with unsteady eyes.

He had brown curly hair and a creased forehead, "why not?", the man motioned for him to put it back down, "it's broken", Percy looked at the man who stepped back .

"Don't feel broken", Percy glared at him and he raised his hands in a peaceful gesture ,"I don't mean any harm", he rubbed his hands together nervously " I'm bruce", Percy stared and realized he expected him to introduce himself back.

"Where's my-", Percy stopped himself before he could finish, "where's the woman that was with me?", he saw Bruce's face flush red, "she vanished", Percy pulled his legs away from the man.

Percy glared at Bruce, who fidgeted and glanced at the door, Percy jumped off the bed and dashed for the door, which was locked.

"I- just- calm down, please, you need to be careful-", Percy slammed a fist into the door and yelled in annoyance, "let me out!", he yelled at Bruce.

Bruce tensed and sat down on the bed while hopelessly glancing at the door to the ceiling.

"Let's talk, please?", Percy wasn't selfish, he saw how distressed the man was, so he crossed his arms and stared at him.

"What your name?", Bruce asked once again and Percy stared at him before answering, "Jackson", Bruce nodded and a muffle was heard outside.

"Who else is here", Percy barked at bruce, his eyes widened , "let's continue before you meet them, im- less intimidating then them .I guess".

Percy squinted but saw how afraid the guy actually was, so he crossed the room and sat next to the guy.

"So- Jackson, what were you doing at central park?", Percy shrugged, "studying", he nodded , "with the woman?", Percy nodded back.