hold this

"Miz' Valdez!", Percy bounded up the steps, he nocked on the wooden door with his knuckles, grinning ear to ear, the door swung open and a hand grabbed his head.

"Ever hear of Beauty sleep little man?", Percy laughed and she shook his head with her hand, "its already the after noon!",  she shook her head and ushered him in , "you've eaten?".

Percy nodded and looked around at the work benches and tables, "where's Leo?","right here!", Percy was tackled from behind , Leo was bare hugging his back, arms tightly around his shoulders, Percy squawked.

"Say it!", percy moved his legs and planted them on my he floor, with muscle and leverage he catapulted Leo off him and onto his back, Percy sat on his chest, "psh, as if-", Leo jabbed his greased hand on Percy's mouth and pushed in back, Leo sat between Percy's legs, his own pinned by Percy's upper body.

"Saaaaay, it!"

"Plah! Ok! Greeting lord awsomeness!", maria laughed at the two childish attics and ushered them out of the den and into the kitchen.

"You've eaten today?" , maria said while pulling out a bag of cereal, "yes, down at the beach with the fisherman", marie smiled, "that's good, now eat this", Percy was about to protest but stopped as she slid a bowl in front of him and leo.

"Any plans today boys?", Leo wiggled his eyebrows, "there's a new tower being built, it don't look to special- but I want to check it out!", Percy grinned and hoped down from his chair and followed Leo, face split into a grin.

Maria suddenly stopped him, hand tipping up his chin," are those bags under your eyes?", Percy shook his head and shrugged, "I havn't been sleeping well".

Maria gave him a sharp look, "I don't want to talk about it", Leo suddenly jumped in , "what if Martin luther king junior said that?", maria gave Leo a weird look

"I had a dream... but I don't really want to talk about it-", maria started to laugh and covered Leo's mouth while Leo broke into a fit of laughter as well, Percy shoved at Leo as they ran out the door.

Tony whistled and yanked his phone out oh his pocket, the elevator opened up and he strut down the hallway and into his beautiful home, unfortunately the sofas and chairs were occupied by his coworkers, the avengers. And bucky. And scott.

"Hello people who don't live here!", a chorus of greeting echoed around , Bruce peeked up from a book and Thor laughed at the tv.

"You know I gave you emergency keys for emergencys right?", Natasha turned around in her seat, "Steve ran out of Doritos".

Tony scoffed and muttered something about canabalism as he plopped down next to Clint, who was tweaking at an arrow, Clint elbowed him as he pulled at a cord in a arrow, "do you have a Bobby pin?", tony reached to his hair.

"Yeah", tony swatted at clint, "oh wait! I just realized I'm not a nine year old girl", Clint hit his flailing hand away, "then why do you hit like one?".

Steve set down his chips and stood, face smooth and relaxed, "I should get going", tony threw up his hands as Bruce,Bucky and Thor followed suit, "oh well then I see how it-", Clint swatted him in the head, "you got a meeting with a teacher in ten minutes", he snorted and stood.

They all patted his arm and said their goodbyes, Thor grabbed the chips and darted out the window without hesitation.

Moments later Jarvis gave an Alert that the teacher was there, "greeting to you sir stark!", a woman walked out, her hair in a tight bun , she had on a button up shirt tucked into a skirt, her heels looked hellish.

And she had a prosthetic leg, how is she in high heels?!.

Tony held out a hand and she grabbed it, "I'm Marian Lamia ", tony raised a brow, "French?", she gave a sly smile, "greek, actually".

(Myrmekes were sooo cool, ill always remember them from the book, I might bring them back in here)