i.

Moans began to escape between Stella Carson's lips as Justin Foley started to thrust himself in and out of her

Moans began to escape between Stella Carson's lips as Justin Foley started to thrust himself in and out of her. She place her hands on her back while he was inside of her. This wasn't her first time with him but this was definitely his best time between the two of them. She didn't know rather it was the Alcohol in their system or what but she knew that it felt great.

Stella and Justin had been dating for only a couple of months.

As he continued inside of her, they were listening to the sounds of the headboard, of who's ever bed they were in, hitting against the wall. Of course it was kind of trashy to be fucking in someone else's house and someone else's bed. But what does it really matter? they were horny teens at a party and they couldn't contain themselves any longer.

Justin placed his hand on her thigh and opened her leg a little wider so that he could go deeper inside of her while whispering sweet things into her ear. She moved one of her hands from his back and placed it onto the bed, gripping the sheets while she arched her back.

She could feel herself getting closer to her release as Justin began to get more aggressive with his thrusts. Stella moaned out his name trying to be heard as she orgasmed. His followed right after hers. She wanted to stay in bed and lay with him but she remembered they weren't as his house nor where they at her house. She got out of bed and put her clothes on. Once she was finally done she looking at Justin but he was moving kind of slow. Her first thought was that he didn't enjoy it. Maybe she wasn't good enough for him.

"What's wrong?" Stella looked at him. Her eyebrows arched as she tilted her head slightly hopping he'd tell her.

"Nothing, just go, i'll be right behind you" He sort of ordered her, she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. Justin sat there for a moment waiting to make sure she really left before he walked over to the dresser and grabbed his phone from the position it was in. It had been leaning up against a candle slightly hidden. He turned the camera off and placed his phone in his pocket and walked out of the door.

A/N:
Yeah i know this chapter is graphic and i know the graphic's lowkey trash. I actually don't know shit about sex because i'm an 18 year old virgin who still hasn't even had their her first kiss yet (overstating? i know but who really gives a fuck) . I'm sorry but i hope you enjoyed it anyways :/