Chapter 1: Hopeful....

Kashi's shoulders shook with rage. "The hell is a Dimension Painter! Of course anything would sound cool if you add dimension in front of it!" He almost tossed the scroll across the room, but stopped at the last moment.

There had to be some perks to this class right? Just like warriors gained a boost in attack when wielding their classes' weapons and mages had exclusive spells. There had to be something to this dimension painter business.

Muttering a curse, he chose to keep on reading.

The world descends into chaos. The balance held up by my wife and I crumbles. If there is to be salvation for our world, then it must come from the 'summoned.' Oh, how it woes me to put my faith in the very people who betrayed me. But, my responsibility as a creator must come before pride. To the brave one who finds this, I bestow upon you a power that can rend or create; save or desolate. I pray you make the right choice.

Wow, Ferulic's a drama queen. Kashi replaced the scroll and inspected the remaining items. He did a double-take. The books ranged from brown covered to platinum. A grin crept up his face as he started with the platinum.

Ferulic's Spirit Technique

To be powerful, one must be of sound body and mind. This technique allows one to absorb mana from his surrounding to make it his own. The increase in one's power depends on the size of his mana pool(MP).

Intensive training increases the soul's mana. (MP).

Passively increases STR by 10%

Passively increases DEX by 10%

Passively increases WIS by 10%

Passively increases INT by 10%

Passively increases VIT by 10%

Additional 30% in STR & DEX increase when active

Realm Piercing Bow Technique.

A technique created by Ferulic to combat invaders. Attack with bows increases with level in Painting Mastery by 1%

Comprised of five attack moves, one breathing technique, and one footstep.

20% increase in attack power when Ferulic Spirit technique is learned.

Earth Shattering Martial Arts.

A technique created by Ferulic for close quarter combat. Attack with fists increases with level in Painting Mastery by 1%. Comprised of five attack moves and two footsteps.

20% increase in attack power when Ferulic Spirit technique is learned.

Angel Step Technique.

Passively increases movement speed by 5%

Increases movement speed by 50% when active

Increases movement speed by 5% when Ferulic Spirit technique learned.

The last book burst into petals of light when the delf was done. He stared blankly at the floating petals. Words refused to form as he struggled to come to terms with what he had obtained.

*crack*

He looked up at the angel encased in ice. The ice cracked open, then exploded, and the winged man fell. Kira caught him halfway on her back, then placed him gently on the floor.