~More About Alicia~

So everyone tells their story in their own way. Some make it happy and as fairy tale like as possible. Now I like doing that as much as the next person but it's not the truth. This is the truth, sorry.

So it's my 12th year and I decide I hate my life don't ask me why I had a loving family and people cared about me. I just couldn't tell them about who I was back then. I knew from the day I turned 11 I was attracted to girls and not guys. I knew no one would love me then so after a year of suffering I ran off. I got into all sorts of trouble getting high having sex and getting in all kinds of bad relationships. I got my first boyfriend and Daddy March 28th 2012 and he beat me and abused me doing anything in his power to keep me as his play toy. I endured that for 3 years before I finally left.

Now 15 I learned my youngest sister gets lung cancer. She only has a year at least to live with treatments and everything. Luckily she lived until after her 14th birthday this year, she died March 15, 2017; 11 days after she turned 14. Now I'm 17 and have a better more caring Daddy and the best Princess I could ever ask for. While I still get high and drink I don't do it as often and am trying to stop for the people who care about me. I do however still cut. In fact I cut while writing this chapter. Cutting is how I cope with everything and if that bothers you I suggest you ignore it, God knows it's what everyone else does.

So that's me and one thing you should know I'm extremely suicidal and take everything to heart. If you upset me I reach for my blade and cut my wrist. Just that simple. So just be careful, I'm a grenade and I can go off at anytime destroying everything in my way. I'm sorry I told the truth but someone needed to know. Bye.

Much Love, Alicia