WHO HURT MY BROTHER!?!?!?!?

ALRIGHT I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK HURT MY LITTLE BROTHER RANDY BUT I SWEAR WHEN I FIND THIS PIECE OF DIRT I'M GONNA KILL YOU SO HARD AND JUST A HUNCH BUT I THINK IT WAS MY "FRIENDS" WELL LET ME TELL YOU BITCHES SOMETHING HE ONLY LIED BECAUSE HE WAS AFRAID THAT THE REAL HIM WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO TALK TO THAT HE WAS JUST A MISTAKE AND THAT HE WAS NEVER GOING TO BE GOOD ENOUGH TO BE WORTH TALKING TO SO HE MADE UP ONE LIE AND THEN YOU GO AND TELL HIM THAT OUR WHOLE LIFE WAS A LIE SAYING THAT THE TRUTH WAS A LIE AND THEN GOING AND TWISTING HIS WORDS AROUND MAKING THEM LIES LET ME JUST SAY WE HAVE HAD A PRETTY FUCKED UP LIFE AND IT'S NOT PERFECT BUT WHO'S LIFE IS PERFECT NO ONE'S NOT EVEN JESUS' LIFE WAS PERFECT HE WAS TORTURED AND SACRIFICED SO TO FORGIVE OUR SINS. MY BROTHER LIED ABOUT ONE TEENY TINY THING AND Y'ALL RIGHT HIM OFF AS A COMPLETE LIAR. SOME FRIENDS WE THOUGHT YOU WERE. AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHO STARTED TWISTING HIS WORDS AND SAYING THAT HE WAS AN ALL AROUND LIAR IS SO FUCK YOU AND I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO YOU DOESN'T MAKE IT A LIE YOU CAN ASK FOR AN EXPLANATION NEXT TIME OR BETTER YET HAVE ONE TINY OUNCE OF FAITH  AND YEAH I WENT ALONG WITH IT BUT ONLY BECAUSE, my brother needed me to be there and support him and i love Randy i know what he did was wrong and i should have told him not to do it but I wanted to prove to him that people would have liked the real him more than the guy he made up.  So talk to us don't talk to us whatever but you need to realize that Randy only told one lie and that the rest is true I have the scars and bruises and I have a book Randy wrote in of everything that happened on specific days. Weather you believe me or not is up to you. Just know I forgive you for being so mean to him and for turning people against him.