CHAPTER 1

It's the morning. He opened his hazel eyes which were shiny, he couldn't see something special in in his eyes. He was ashamed of them. They were slowly fading. It was sad that no one could fix him except himself. 

Red roses were slowly growing in his garden. The sky was gloomy and the wind was blowing through the soft grass. He missed the sun. He was a loner. But sun.. Sun was his inspiration. This weather made him look even more depressed than it seemed from the outside.

He wanted to quit trying to survive one more day, that was who he was, a survivor. He was just a survivor who loved the sun and who hated the rain. He ran through his hair with fingers and stood up. He didn't want to. He was sad and broken and he didn't want to hide that one more day. The worst thing actually wasn't his broken heart. The worst thing was that he couldn't find someone to fix him. He was too broken to fix himself.

He was a football player, sad football player. A football player who knew how to hide what he feels inside. His name was Mario, Mario Götze, who couldn't realize how special and beautiful he was and one day he will be thankful to God for staying alive and going out that sad and gloomy morning.