CHAPTER 2

He looked himself in the mirror. Big dark circles were under his eyes, his dark hair was tousled. He couldn't look himself in the mirror anymore, so he walked out. He had training today, and had to pratice, so he could get big one day. He knew that today he was going to meet some new football player. He is good with people, he just thinks that he is not good enough for company. He plays for Borussia Dortmund, german club that is everything to him. That club, the fans and the family are everything to this boy. But today he is not in the mood for football pratice with his teammates. He just hopes everything is going to be over soon, that he will meet that new football player quickly so he could go home and be depressed while watching TV. He was walking down the street. There wasn't too many people, the weather wasn't nice, who would like to spend time out on this weather? He could see few busy people but he tried to avoid their look. He knew he was disgusting. He haven't seen any beauty in himself. He needed help. But he was too tired to search for it.
He was walking down the street when he realized that he was falling onto cold concrete tiles. He didn't want to look up. He just wanted to run away, to hide.
"I-I-m so so sorry." He heard soft voice speaking to him. He didn't want to, he didn't want to look up. He wanted to run away, but he had to. Few inches away from his face was beautiful face. Two green shiny eyes full of life were staring into his lifeless hazel eyes. The boy looked so soft. He worn gray shirt with hoodie which was covering his hair. You could see blonde lock under the hoodie. That hair color looked perfect above his eyes. His skin was so perfect and lips different, special. Mario was the boy who tried to see beauty in everything. He really saw beauty in everything. In everything except himself. In people's eyes that were usually cold, in the sky, in that tree over there.. He was an angel. The boy with green eyes was still staring into his eyes. Mario didn't even have to try to search for beauty in this boy's eyes. They already were full of love and full of life.

Marco's P.O.V

I always loved this weather. I knew it was depressing and everything but i loved the rain. Somehow i hated the sun. Sun was for happy people. I mean.. I am happy, but sun is really for positive people.
Today won't be much people on the streets because no one does love this weather, except me for sure, so I can go running. I have my first training with the new club today so I think that I have to be in condition. I collided with someone. It was for a second, but I could feel the warmness of his body.
"I-I-m so so sorry" I said while I was providing my hand to this boy who fell onto this cold concrete tiles. He looked straight into my eyes like he was searching for someone or something, like he was trying to find someone to save him. His eyes were so special. Those dark eyelashes were entering to something new to me. To some his world. To his world where the sun was fighting with the rain. To his world where the rain got all the roses and the sun got nothing except him, and the sun was fighting with the rain which wanted to took him away from the sun. He was worth fighting for.
That was what I saw in his eyes in those few seconds. His hazel eyes were so special. He was a fighter. Those eyes could be inspiration for anyone. He finally took my hand while staring in that cold concrete tiles. When our hands met I knew that he was something special. He wasn't beautiful. I couldn't find any beauty in him like I could find in other people. He was special and that was because he actually was the beauty.