CHAPTER 4

A few hours later

Green eyed boy was scared to death. He couldn't eat, he couldn't speak, he couldn't sit. He just wanted to see hazel eyed boy. He knew that hazel was too strong to let go. That fight between the sun and the rain in his eyes couldn't extinguish that easy. He knew that he's going to survive. The sun got him. After a few hours the doctor finally walks over.
"Hey... heey.. can I see him? Can I see him please? Is he alright? Please tell me" His voice was about to crack again.
"Are you his brother or part of his family? Because if you're not I'm afraid bu.." the doctor looked worried.
"YES I'M HIS BROTHER" green eyed boy lied so only he could see the hazel boy.
"Okay.. okay.. but please be quiet because he is asleep. I have questions for you but we'll talk about it later" the doctor whispered. the green eyed boy's heart was finally calm. He knew that hazel was okay and that he will see him soon. The doctor led him to the room 57.
"Don't stay too long." doctor said and slowly closed the door. On the white bed you could see hazel lying with closed eyes. His wrists were bandaged. He looked like an asleep angel. The green eyed boy sat on the chair next to the bed.
"I'm sorry because all of this.." blonde boy was whispering to brunette.
"I don't know why this happened but you have to know that you worth.  I know you can't hear me but I want to tell you one story. My sister used to cut herself every night and the other day in the mall I saw the girl that had marked wrists.  I was a little kid back then.
Me: Are you an angel?
Girl: What?
Me: My sister told me that those who have marked wrists are angels.
Girl: I'm not an angel.
Me: Of course you are. My sister said that only angels harm themselves because they don't like life on earth. This world is destroying them so they try to return to heaven again. They are too sensitive to the pain of others and their own.
Hazel, i think you are an angel. I really do. You are special and I'm so sad because you can't see that.
I can't imagine how you feel. I know life isn't easy for you. I know that your brain says that it's working but it's stupid. I know your heart says that is beating but it doesn't feel alive, that is in so much pain and that is broken. Your lungs say that they are breathing but it feels heavy and hard to breathe. Eyes are holding too many tears and they can't handle it any longer. And mouth just lie, they smiled, they are smiling and they will keep on smiling. But you are stronger than all this. It's all in your head. My sister wrote a poem and I know you  probably can't speak and you can't hear me  for sure, but I'll tell this poem. I know it by my heart.

'I knew a boy who liked to draw,
he drew pictures that nobody saw.
He was most artistic late at night,
in the bathroom, out of sight.
He kept a secret no one knew,
He didn't tell a soul and his gallery grew.
His drawings were different, no paper or pen,
but needed a bandage now and again,
we stood by the river under the stars,
he rolled up his sleeves and showed me his scars.
He felt embarrassed and looked down at his shoe,
Then i rolled up my sleeves and whispered 'I draw too"

I believe in you. You are too smart for this. Life is too short for so much sorrow." Finally green eyed boy stood up and wanted to leave, when hazel eyed boy woke up.
"S-stay." he whispered with shaky voice. Without any word he sat back on chair. Mario took green eyed boy's hand and placed it in his wet hand.
"What's your name?" Mario asked blonde boy with his eyes closed.
"Marco. Marco Reus" Marco said and placed his head on the Mario's white bed sheets.
They forgot about the time. They forgot about everything. Their eyes were closed and they only knew that their hands were wet and merged. After long rainy day the night was calm. The moon and the stars were watching over them, sun was waiting for its time, and they both fell asleep.