KAHN PARTY

ALISON'S POV
I got bored from staying in the house for practically two weeks after the abortion, so I decided to go to Noel Kahn's party.
I arrive to the cabin and when I walk into the party I see my older brother Jason and his old high school buddy Derek Hale dancing with two bimbos.
I disappear into the crowd not wanting to be seen by Derek because he always hits on me.
I turn to my left to see a crowd of people playing Suck and Blow ( a kissing card game) in the kitchen.
When I walk over to the crowd I then see Lydia Martin purposely blow the card from her lips and kiss Emily.
I scoff at Emily passionately kissing the red head back while looking directly at me.
Is she trying to make me jealous? 
5 Minutes Later
I see Emily and Lydia talking in the corner so I decide to go have a chat with her.
While the two were laughing I cut Lydia off by saying
-HEY EMI--
-I WAS ACTUALLY TALKING the red head says cutting my back off.
-I DON'T CARE BITCH MOVE IT I say pushing her at full force.

EMILY'S POV
I laugh at Alison pushing Lydia.
-JEALOUS? I ask while laughing. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PUSH HER LIKE THAT I say while smiling at Alison.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT SLUT OF ALL PEOPLE? Alison quickly asks.
-JUST TRYING TO REPLACE YOU I say while smirking pulling Lydia into another kiss.
Before I could even blink Alison slaps Lydia causing her head to slouch to the side. Now causing a full girl on girl fight Lydia punches Alison in the face making Alison tackle her punching and choking her.
-GET THIS CRAZY BITCH OFF OF ME Lydia screams.
I pull Ali off of her dragging her into the bathroom to calm her down.
-WHAT THE FUCK ALI I say. FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WANT ME YOU SURE DO ACT LIKE IT I say.
-THAT SLUT HAD IT COMING TO HER Alison says while rolling her eyes.
-HEYY GIRL FIGHT Hanna says walking over to us after leaving the bathroom.
I've already forgiven her for her bathroom stunt, so has Alison.
-HEY WAY TO GO ALISON Spencer says giving Alison a quick wink.
Hanna, Alison, Aria and I laugh.
While we were talking to each other Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski walk over grabbing Spencer's and Hanna's hands leading them to the living room to dance.
As Alison, Aria and me laugh at Hanna's and Spencer's dancing I see Caleb walk over grabbing Hanna's forearm and shoving Scott back.
Good thing Toby isn't here. 
Scott then growls causing Caleb to say
-WHAT ARE YOU A DOG?
-MOVE AWAY FROM MY GIRL IF YOU AREN'T LOOKING FOR A FIGHT Caleb says while moving forward towards Scott.
Before anything could happen Stiles and Hanna break it up with Stiles pulling Scott and Hanna pulling Caleb.

ARIA'S POV
Me and the girls were talking after Hanna and Caleb left but our talk is disrupted again once I see my younger brother Mike come through the door.
I swore my parents told him to stay home.  
I run over to Mike stopping him from fully entering the party when I see Mike's girlfriend Mona with me and Mike's older cousin Theo Raeken, dancing and grinding on each other.
- MOVE ARIA Mike says while shoving me back. I NEED TO FIND MON-- Mikes eyes grew angry once he saw the same thing I saw.
-MIKE WAIT DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID I say.
Right after I say that Mike runs over to Theo pushing him into the wall.
-DIDN'T I JUST TELL HIM NOT TO DO ANYTHING STUPID? I question looking at Emily and Alison.
I stand there watching my brother having a temper tantrum until I see Theo punch Mike choking him up to the wall.
-HEY THEO! GET THE HELL OFF OF MY BROTHER I say running and jumping on his back swinging at him.
While I'm on Theo's back Mike cocks his fist back punching Theo to the floor causing me to fall with him.
-EVERYONE OUT Noel screams. I SAID NO FIGHTING.
I dust myself off helping Mike up as we all leave the party to go home.