SENIOR YEAR

3 MONTHS LATER
ALISON'S POV
-SENIORS PLEASE MAKE SURE TO STOP BY ROOM 210 TO TAKE ALL SENIOR, ATHLETIC AND CLUB PHOTOS FOR THE YEARBOOK I hear principal Hackett announce over the loud speaker as the girls and me sit in English with Fitz.
-I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST OVER Spencer says looking teary eyed. HIGH SCHOOL IS ALMOST DONE.
-RELAX GENIUS BABY HASTINGS Hanna scoffs at Spencer. WE STILL HAVE LIKE SEVEN MORE MONTHS.
We all share a laugh at Hanna's remark when Ezra walks over asking if we're done our group work.
-GIRLS FINISH THE ASSIGNMENT PLEASE OR YOU'LL ALL BE STAYING AFTER HOURS WITH ME Ezra exclaims as he walks away.
-OH I BET YOU WOULD LIKE FOR ARIA TO STAY AFTER HOURS WITH YOU Spencer whispers while looking at Aria.
All of our eyes land on Aria as we giggle under our breaths.
-SHUT UP GUYS Aria says playfully rolling her eyes.
We finish our work and head straight to room 210 after class to take our pictures.

EMILY'S POV
-SO EMILY WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Aria asks as we walk into room 210.
-NOTHING, JUST THE REGULAR I respond.
-ARE YOU SERIOUS? Alison questions.
-WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? I ask while smirking.
-EM IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY YOU HAVE TO CELEBRATE, YOU'RE TURNING 18 Alison exclaims.
I pull Alison into my arms and kiss her head.
-BABE I ALREADY HAVE ALL I WISHED FOR I state. I'M ALL SET I add before releasing Alison.
Alison glances at me and begins to blush turning her cheeks a dark shade of pink.
-AWW the girls say in unison.
After we've taken our pictures we all part directions heading to our next classes.
When I walk into Mrs. Montgomery's (Aria's Mom) class I head to my seat but I'm blocked off by Lydia.
-LYDIA YOU'RE STANDING IN FRONT OF MY SEAT I say to the red head pointing to my desk.
-OH SORRY she says smirking. I MISS YOU EM WE USED TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN she says while getting closer to me.
-DON'T CALL ME THAT PLEASE I say giving her a fake smile.
-WHY BECAUSE THAT BITCH CALLS YOU THAT? Lydia scoffs.
-SHE'S NOT A BITCH HER NAME IS ALISON AND SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND I snap. AND ACTUALLY YES SHE CALLS ME EM SO I DON'T WANT YOU CALLING ME THAT.
-THAT'S TOO BAD EM WE HAD A LOT OF FUN THAT NIGHT DIDN'T WE? she asks as she plays with my hair.
-GIRLS TAKE A SEAT Mrs. Montgomery says as she enters the class.
I slap Lydia's hands and try to get around her.
-MOVE! I yell at Lydia.
As I sit down she leans down to my ear and whispers
-IT'LL BE ASHAME IF ALISON WERE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT WOULDN'T IT? DO WHAT I TELL YOU AND SHE'LL NEVER HAVE TO KNOW the red head says before returning to her seat.
The rest of the class period I sit there in a daze thinking of the last comment Lydia made.
      I can't let Alison find out. 
-BYE EM Lydia calls out before leaving the classroom.
-FUCKING BITCH I mumble to myself before getting up to meet to the girls at lunch after the bell rang.

PLL COMES ON IN TWO DAYS YOU GUYS. I'M SO EXCITED 😊