[Chapter Eight]

-Eyeless Jack

I run into the woods, I can barely feel my feet hit the ground. I was nearly caught by that bastard. He already knows what I look like. I killed his sons. He's after me, I know it. But.. here's the funny part..

I'm after him to.

Images of eating their kidneys rush through my head. And a smirk appears under my mask.

I finally make it back to my home. It's a simple cabin in the middle of the woods. I go inside and sit on the sofa. I sigh at the fact that I wasn't able to kill her right then because of her dumb fucking uncle.

"Just my luck" I sigh to myself.

-Taylor

After my uncle searches my whole entire room he finally leaves. I sigh in relief that he's gone, I hate it when people go through my stuff. I plop onto my bed and stare at the ceiling. I pull out my pocket knife and open it. I pet the blade as I smile at it's beauty. I grab a sharpie off of my desk and write 'My Savior' on the handle. If this knife will one day save my life, might as well name it.

I slide my pocket knife back into my pocket. And walk back down stairs to see my uncle telling my aunt everything that just happened. She looks completely frightened when she realizes that he can come and get me anytime he wants.

Once she realizes I'm in the room she quickly holds back her tears and wipes the tears already on her face off. She's trying to be strong... For me...

"It isn't working" I tell her. she shoots me a confused work. "Trying to act strong to make it seem like everything is fine and will be fine" I pause as I sigh. "It's never going to be fine until the end" I say. I walk out of the room and then out the front door. My uncle grabs my shoulder and turns me around.

"Where are you going?"

"To end this now, to get it over with" I say as I jerk his arm off of my shoulder.

"Then let me end it with you" he says with a smile.

"No" I snap. "This is my fault, I am doing this ALONE" I say the last world very coldly and louder than the others. He looks at me in shock as he realized how much I have changed and how much I want to do this. He backs away realizing I'm not going to loose this battle. As he walks away I hear him and my aunt arguing about him letting me leave. I ignore their bickering and head out the door.

I walk down the street, my hands in my pocket holding onto my knife incase I need to pull it out. I hear rushing behind me and quickly turn around to see it was just leaves in the wind. I sigh and turn back around.