[Chapter Nine]

-Taylor

I am walking down my long road. Gripping hard onto my knife in my hoodie pocket while playing with it, yah I'm bored. I keep hearing rustling around me but I eventually stop looking in the direction of the sound and assume it's my paranoid self. I'm sacred and obviously pretty stupid. I know I'm going to die, But I must save my aunt and uncle, they already lost there sons because of me and I'm not going to allow them to loose their own lives as well. I'm very surprised that they let me go. And I'm surprised he hasn't come out and tried to stop me.

I am at least a mile away from home. No turning back now.. I sigh at my thought as I realize I have made a mistake and I can't fix it this time, I just have to be strong and protect my life with all I got. Then.. he won't get me.

I put all of these positive thoughts into my mind and keep myself motivated, even though I know I don't stand a chance between them and I'm surprised as hell that I have survived this long with him basically stalking me.

I keep walking forever until I get onto the highway. I hate highways and I never want to cross them. I turn into this alley instead. I instantly regret this decision as I feel like I am being watched. I dismiss the feeling and keep walking down the long alley I have never walked down before. I hear footsteps behind me and I quickly turn around. I instantly freeze at who is standing in front of me.

"Are you.. Scared?" Jeff says the last word coldly and murderously as he tilts his head and smiles largely.

"No" I say strong as I quickly stand up strong. It's hard though, I'll be honest... I'm terrified.

"Your words say one thing, but your body says another" another voice says as he walks behind the man.

I'm fucked..

"Wh-Why are you hear?" I stuttered, now showing my fear even though I know I shouldn't be but I can't stop.

"Well..." Jack pauses. "You wanted to end this all now, didn't you?" he said, managing to answer my question with another question.

"Your right" I say simply as I stand up strong once again and pull out my pocket knife. "But you will have to fight for my life" I said. Jeff started to laugh uncontrollably as he whips out his knife.

"Okay... I will play you little game" he says with a smile.

"This is my kill" Jack says simply and boring like. Jeff sighs, sliding his knife back into his hoodie.

"Fiiine... I get it you found her first, but next vicim is mine" he says pointing at himself while saying the last part. Jack sighs and whips out his weird knife scalpel thing, it's curved and short. He gets into a fight position and so do I.

I'm scared..

As we get ready to fight we hear a gun shot and we quickly turn around. A wave of excitement and anger goes through me as I see who got shot but then who held the gun.

I told him to stay inside!..