[Chapter Fifteen]

-Taylor

I look up from the ground and see my uncle, hung by his organs on the ceiling, his blood dripping on the floor forming a puddle. I am about to scream as a hand is slapped over my mouth. I quickly turn around to see Jack behind me. I grit my teeth, trying to yell but his hand muffles my voice so much it's not worth it.

"I did a wonderful job" he chuckles slightly but his voice is still filled with his normal, boring tone. He lifts his hand off of my mouth slightly so I can respond.

"Your sick" I hiss at him.

"It's the best" he says blankly.

"Why did you do this?" I nearly cry as I try to get out of his grip and he only makes him grip around me tighter.

"To teach you" he says quickly.

"Teach me... Teach me what?..."

"The definition of insanity" he says blankly as I freeze.

"I didn't want to know that..."

"To bad, now you do" he smirks.

"Why are you doing this to me?.." I ask quietly as he shoots me a confused look.

"I wanted to give you the definition of a word, the best way to learn a word is by experiencing it" he sighs. I clench my fist, anger boiling through me. I turn around and forcefully go to punch him but he holds my fist only an inch from his head, stoping it and twisting it.

I fall to the ground as I hold my wrist in pain.

"What the hell man?!" I yell through gritted teeth.

"That's what you get for trying to underestimate me" he says long and boring. I sigh and stand up, using my other hand to help me. I look at my uncle one last time as I allow a tear drop to splash on the floor. I then look at the door and sigh as I walk to it. I open the door slowly, my back to Jack as I walk through the door way and close the door softly behind me.

-Eyeless Jack

I stand there, shocked.

Did she really just leave?

I will get her later.

I promise.