Falling for Them

Read:

He comes over and takes a look at the drawing, then fake gasps, "TEACHER! She's drawing POOOOORN!"

I quickly stand and straight up throw my pencil to the ground.

"Sweetie, I'm gonna need you to put those few remaining brain cells together and accept the fact that YOU ARE NOT FUNNY. And are you doing this for some sort of revenge? If yes, then that's very childish of you." I say, very very calmly.

He freezes, looks to teacher who is taking no action, then to rest of the class trying not to laugh, but failing.

He covers it up and speaks, trying to imitate my calmness, "doesn't return the favor sound nicer?"

Ah, I like sassy kids. But why do I hate him?

"I think I like that we are not friends." He looks at me confused, probably thinking what it means.

"Huh? Pardon?" Got him.

"It's like the garbage took itself out." The class explodes into laughter.

"Ah, you don't have to be so mean." He says feigning being hurt.

"I'm not mean, I'm brutally honest."

"Savage AF!" Someone from the class shouts.

"Here's a band aid," a guy says and throws a band aid at him.

_____________________________________

"So did I, but apparently they let pigs in, why not horses?"

The brunette huffs and the blonde laughs sarcastically, "do you know who we are?"

"I would like to confirm that I do not care. And I hope the rest of your day goes as pleasant as you are."

____________________________________

Thea Rae, appears to be cute, gentle and kind, but deep down she is tough and can hold her own. Although she sometimes isn't the most driven person, she sticks up for people, especially when they are not treated fairly. She has a selected group of friends, who she trusts and can open up to.

Join her as she joins Lutheran high', where everything seems to be going well until the death of one of her friends.

She wants to find out why and who.

(Don't let my failed attempt at writing a description decide whether you'll read it or not.)

👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 Description of my book Falling for Them. Please read and share your views.