Prologue

Magic... It exists in every fairytale. It always saves the day or fixes the problem. How many times have you been watching a movie or reading a book and wished that magic was a part of your life. How great would it be that with a word you could tame your wild hair into the amazing style you saw in your favorite magazine. Or how about if with the wave of a wand you could get rid of that huge zit that always seems to pop up right before your date with the person you have been crushing on for months. I've always had a huge nerd obsession with magic. I would read any book , watch any movie or show no matter how bad (and believe me some of them were really really bad) as long as witches and wizards were involved. I don't even wanna admit to all the lonely nights I spent in front of a mirror in my bathrobe with a toy wand practicing my spell casting ( I told you I was a nerd ha ha.) But let's keep it real you didn't come here to hear about some pathetic nerd wishing she was a witch. You came for an exciting story and boy do I have one to tell. My name is Rae Ann Monroe and this is how I want from reading to being the star of my very own magical adventure. So hop in buckle up and get ready for a crazy ride.