Chapter 3

You woke up again.  That was a long nap you thought.  You stretched,  careful of your injured wing, and stood up.  You walked to the door and pushed it open.  You saw other dragons playing with other humans, helping them, and staying by their side and being loyal.  What is wrong with dragons here? You thought puzzled and angry.  You were walking through spaces big enough for you to fit through.  All of a sudden, you felt a heavy weight on your tail.  You lifted it up and drew it towards you.  You saw a smaller human was holding on to it and... laughing.  You shook it a little and it laughed harder.  You smiled a little, until a human was slowly inching towards the smaller one.  You glared at the human and drew your tail with the small human closer.

"Please Dragon, that is my only child." Child, is that like, dragonet?  You stopped glaring and put your tail down and watched as the human took the smaller one in it's arms. 

"Thank you, dragon." You watched happily as the human walked away with it's child.

"That was sappy." Your smile faded and you had an irritated look as you turned to Toothless.

"That wasn't sappy, that was a warning." You stood back up and kept walking.  Toothless strolled up beside you.  You glared at him.

"Now what do you want?" Toothless shrugged.

"Nothing.  Want to meet the 'thing'?" You sighed.

"I have nothing better to do." He whacked you with his tail as he ran ahead.

"Race you!" You bolted after him, ducking and weaving between around things, until you ran into something that hooked around your neck.  You roared.  You started clawing at the strange thing until your talons were sore from the scrapping with no progress.  You spread your wings hissing loudly, trying to see what was on your neck.  You looked over at Toothless to get his help, but you saw he willingly had something similar put on his neck with a weird twisted gray link that led all the way to... You.  You snarled and attacked Toothless.

"Traitor!  You tricked me!  Now I'm stuck connected to you!  This is a nightmare, I'd  rather have my eyes gouged out by flowers with sharp things instead of this!" You kept trying to claw him at his eyes, but he realized where you'll claw next, that's when you surprised him by biting down hard at his forearm.

"Ow!" He tried to swipe You across your snout, but you jumped back and you circled each other, hissing loudly.

"Ok, Toothless, that's enough!" The boy yelled.  You looked at the boy and hissed.

"You did this!" You lunged for him but Toothless swated you to the side.  You landed on a rock, twisting your front arm.  You roared in agony.

"Toothless!" The boy yelled.  Stupidwhy is he defending me instead of cheering his pet OnThe same girl from before was in front of you petting your head and trying to see what damage Toothless did to your ankle.  You lightly pushed her hands away and stood up slowly, glaring at the bond between you and the traitor.

"Don't touch him!" Toothless snarled.  You glared at him.

"Then don't trick me!" You tried to limp away, but you were choked back into facing the traitor before you.

"Can I go back to my sleeping cave now?" You snarled at him.  He glared.

"No.  Your stuck with me, Fireball." You growled and stepped forward a bit.

"That is not my name!" You shouted.

"Then what is it then?"

"Its d/n."

"Ok, d/n, stay away from Hiccup." You stopped glaring, hissing, and everything else and just sat there, midly confused.

"Hiccup?" Toothless puffed his chest a bit.

"Yes.  This 'thing' has a name, and that is Hiccup." You chuckled.  He frowned. 

"Let's go have you meet the others." He got up and started walking.  You didn't like being pulled around, so you say down.  He turned around frowning, but continued pulling you.  He was getting nowhere.  You chuckled.  He pulled harder.  The girl came up to you giggling.

"Hey Hiccup, I think girls are stronger." Hiccup looked at you, then Toothless, then the girl.

"I think your right Astrid." He said.  Toothless snorted but he kept pulling.

"Come on girl, go with him.  I promise no more tricks." It was hard to believe her, yet easier to trust her.  You don't trust Hiccup, since he owned Toothless.  You got up, still resilient against Toothless pulling you.  You ran up beside him and he tumbled forward.

"So, take me to meet your 'friends'."

So what did you guys think?  I hope you enjoyed it.  Continue reading and please vote and comment.  And follow if you want more stories like this.