Chapter 4

Ok real quick, sorry if this disappoints a few of you, but this is not a Toothless x Dragon Reader. Continue reading though to see what happens!

You and Toothless walked for a while in bone silence, until he broke it.

"So, have you always had those specks on your snout?" He asked, glancing at you and then turning forward. You arched an eye.

"What specks?" You demanded.

"Those blue ones. They look like... those specks." He nodded his head towards a child who had a few brown specks on its cheeks. You ran to a water source that was in a large wooden bowl and looked at your reflection. You saw you had four or five small blue specks on where you think would be your cheeks.

"I never noticed them. Is that how they know to get me and not You? Wait, they already can." You remembered his brown contraption.

"What is that on your back anyways?" You both continued walking.

"Its my saddle, it helps Hiccup fly me, since I can't fly on my own." He flicked his tail and you saw one of his tail wings was red with a strange white face on it. You growled softly to yourself. Well, not only his he trusting his captor but he's depending on him! You thought angrily. Just then a tall large blue and yellow Dragon ran up to Toothless. You took a few steps back, but Toothless ran up to the dragon, so you had to go with him, but you stayed back as far as you could.

"Hey, Toothless!  Who's that?  Does she like games?" They hopped around each other.  You started pulling back on the thing on your neck, but it caught your ears.  You kept pulling, trying to work it over your ears. 

"I don't know, let's get her in on one!" The other Dragon started going for you.  You yanked harder at the band around your neck.  Then Astrid came up and stopped the other Dragon.

"Stormfly, no.  She's new, not yet." Stormfly looked at you now trying to push it off with your claws.  Astrid came up to you and started petting you.  You stopped clawing at the neck band.

"Your fine now, Stormfly doesn't bite.  What am I gonna call you? Freckles?" You wrinkled your snout.

"Ok, how about, Darkness." You shook your head.

"Hawk then?"

"No." You said, shaking your head.

"Well, that's a no.  Midnight?" You just nodded slightly, wanting to be done with this.

"Ok, Midnight.  Go meet the rest." She waved a hand in front of other dragons, and more humans.  You frowned.  You just wanted to eat a nice sheep or fish or cow, and then go to sleep.

"Why do I see two of the same dragon?" A boy said.  You couldn't tell, but you thought you were seeing two of the same human.

"Because, this is a another Night Fury." Astrid said to the two similar humans.  One nodded, and the other, now seeing it was a girl steeped forward.

"Cool, can I keep it." You hissed a little.

"No Ruffnut, you cannot keep Midnight.  She's in training, and she's wounded.  She needs more time before anyone calls dibs." Another boy stepped forward.

"Well, when she's all good and ready to go, I'll actually pay for her.  In fact, I can finish training her right now." He said.  His dragon snorted.  Backed up a little more.  Astrid carefully stroked the top of your head.

"No.  I want her to learn off of Toothless." You saw they were all disappointed at Astrid's stubbornness.    You saw your wooden sleeping cave was just up a hill so you started pulling towards it.

"What is it Midnight?" You flicked your head towards your sleeping cave.

"Oh.  Here you go girl." Astrid took off the neck band and the first chance you got you bolted towards your sleeping cave.  You bit the handle and pulled it open and walked inside.  You pushed the pointy things to the wall and collapsed onto the yellow grass.  You closed your eyes and tried to asleep, but you heard a creaking noise.  You kept your eyes closed, but listened carefully.

"Midnight?  I brought you something." You saw she had a large brown bag of some sort.  As it got closer, you sensed something uneasy about it.

Cliffhanger!  A bad one, but hey still wanna know what's in the bag thingy then read on!