Damon Salvatore ✓

Requested by @_AbbeyVoid_x - hope you like it. Just letting you guys know, I'm not doing the requests in order. The requests that I find easiest to write are the ones that will get written and published first. Reminder that you can ask for an imagine on the first page of the book. Thank you for reading.

   "Do you think Klaus will actually take Elena?" You ask Stefan as he pours himself a glass of bourbon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Do you think Klaus will actually take Elena?" You ask Stefan as he pours himself a glass of bourbon. You'd both just had a heated argument with the hybrid in the Mystic Grill, which had resulted in Klaus provoking Stefan by threatening to kidnap Elena. You wouldn't be surprised if Elena was gone by tomorrow morning. After all, Klaus was a man of his words.

"Klaus is vicious. Even though it would do him no good, he'd kill Elena just to spite us." Stefan responded, sitting down on the couch next to you. He winced as you readjusted your arm and elbowed his chest by accident. Klaus had staked him just a little while ago and he was still healing from the injury.

"Well, if it isn't the dynamic duo," a new voice entered the living room and you looked up to see a pissed off looking Damon Salvatore standing with his arms crossed. "Back from playing the hero so soon?"

You rolled your eyes, not wanting to deal with Damon right now. You had bigger issues to deal with than the older Salvatore. "If it isn't the psychopath that turned me into a vampire," you shot back. "Back from sucking the joy out of everything so soon?"

Damon smirked bitterly at your unkind words but still didn't make a move to leave you and Stefan alone. "And where exactly have you two been?"

"Trying to deal with Klaus," Stefan said vaguely, shooting a condescending look over to Damon, "Because no one else seems to care we have an Original vampire targeting us."

"And you thought it was okay to take Abbey with you?" Damon argued. "You know, considering she was only turned a month ago."

"He lets me make my own choices, Damon," you interjected bluntly, "You treat me like I'm a child. Like I need protecting."

"I treat you like you should be treated."

You scoffed and moved up from the couch, pushing past Damon to leave the boarding house. You'd grown sick of his attitude and his need to baby you. Every time you tried to help out with the enemy, Damon would tell you no. He wouldn't even let you leave your own house without having some sort of protection. You were tired of him thinking you were weak. You weren't a damsel in distress, that was more of Elena's thing - not yours.

"Abbey!" You heard Damon's aggravated scream. Suddenly, Damon had sped in front of you, blocking you from exiting the door. "Don't walk away, we're not done here."

"I think we are," you hissed, wishing you had a stake or something to pierce Damon's chest so you could get the hell out of here.

"You can't keep putting yourself in danger. I know you want to prove that you're strong but stop before you get hurt," Damon's cerulean eyes widened as he stared into yours. Just like you were tired of being protected, he was tired of protecting you. He thought you were reckless and hotheaded.

"Damon," you gritted your teeth, "Why do you care so damn much?"

He didn't meet your eyes as he replied, "I don't."

You let out an annoyed scream and pushed his chest, "I swear to God if you don't tell me why you act like I need protecting every second of every day, I will never talk to you again."

Damon snapped his head up, trying to search your eyes for a sliver of a lie. He didn't find any. "I just don't want you to get hurt," he said quietly.

Your eyes hardened disbelievingly at his tone. "I won't. You have to trust me, Damon. I'm capable of holding my own."

"And what if you can't?" Damon suddenly yelled, clenching his jaw as he spoke the words. "What if you get hurt and I'm too late? What if you die because I allowed you into this supernatural world?"

It was like a lightbulb had turned on inside your head. You weren't arrogant or conceited but you knew now why Damon was so protective of you. It was clear; he liked you. And you couldn't help but bite your lip humorously at the realisation. "I won't," you said quietly, trying to pull back the smile threatening to dance onto your lips, "Because I have you by my side. And with you by my side, I'll be safe, Damon."

You reached up and ran a thumb over Damon's cheek. "Why didn't you just tell me why you're so protective?"

Damon scrunched his eyebrows up in confusion. "What? What do-"

"Cut the crap, Damon. You've made it obvious just how far your feelings for me go," you told him bluntly. "So I repeat, why didn't you just tell me?"

"I've made a lot of enemies, Abbey. If they found out I loved you, they'd hurt you just to hurt me," Damon replied softly, holding your soft hand against his cheek.

"Well, it's a good thing I'm a vampire, isn't it?" You reminded him with a mischievous smile on your face.

And with that last remark, you leaned up and placed a firm kiss onto Damon's surprised lips, ignoring the wolf-whistle emitting out of Stefan from the living room.

Ripper | The Vampire Diaries GIF Seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें