Truth or Dare

(Angelica's POV)
    I sighed as I looked around at everyone. Peggy, Alex, and John had just driven off. Alex and John had wanted to wait until morning, but Peggy seemed very eager to go.
    And now Eliza was sad, Lafayette looked worried, and Hercules was trying very hard not to act guilty.
    Maria was painting her nails red.
    I didn't get Maria. She didn't act interested in anything, I was confused why she even came. It wasn't like she liked someone- or did she?
    I sighed. Everyone was doing they're own thing. This wasn't the point of the trip! The whole trip was designed to bring us all together.
    It was time to do something about it. And possibly find out a little more about Maria.
    "OKAY GUYS, LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE" I yelled, and everyone jumped.
    "What? Why?" Lafayette asked.
    "Ugh do we have to?" Maria rolled her eyes.
    "James is sick, he can't play! And if he doesn't play then neither do I" Thomas said firmly.
    "LOOK GUYS, WE ARE ALL PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT" I yelled, rolling my eyes. Some people were just impossible.
    "Except for James" I added, as James started coughing violently. "But Thomas, you also have to play. James can be without you for a couple of minutes" I glared at him until he nodded.
"Alright! Everyone come together on my bunk bed" I ordered. Lafayette was the first to move, climbing onto the bunk bed to sit beside me. Hercules sat on the other side of me. Eliza sat next to Hercules, and Thomas sat next to her. Maria rolled her eyes but finally came and sat in between Lafayette and Thomas.
"Ok, who wants to go first?" I asked, looking around. Lafayette raised his hand.
"Lafayette, truth or dare?" I asked him.
"Dare"
"Okay... I dare you to... go give every single tree around the campsite a huge hug, then tell them all how pretty they are" I said, and Eliza started giggling.
Lafayette rolled his eyes and went outside. I started videotaping as Lafayette went up to every single tree, gave them a huge hug, and complimented them.
"Why hello there! Might I say how beautiful you look tonight? I do love your perfume" We heard him say to the closest tree.
He went up the the next one and hugged it. "My, your leaves are certainly gorgeous" He said to it.
Everyone was laughing by the time he finished with the last tree, all the way across the campground.
"Ok I'm done" He said, walking back in, rolling his eyes. I high-fived him.
"Okay, who's next?" He asked, and Maria raised her hand.
"Truth or Dare Maria?"
"Dare" She grinned. Hmmm... she looked very confident, like any dare we had for her would be easy.
Lafayette though for a moment, then grinned. "I am going to give you Peggy's number" he said, "and you're going to call her and act like one of those girly girls that loves to chat a lot to their BFF"
Maria rolled her eyes but giggled a bit. "Alright" she said, "here goes nothing..."
"RINNGGGGG... RINGGGGGGG.....RIIINNNN-hello?" Peggy said from the phone.
"Hey Peggy!" Maria said, twirling her hair. "Omggggg I've missed you so much! It's like, so totally boring here. Like, totally boring. I wished we had time to make those friendship bracelets! Like, matching cute pink bracelets! Along with matching pink pajamas of course!"
And omgggg we need cute little stuffed animal unicorns! Pink unicorns, of course omg who would want a non-pink unicorn?! And omg the cabin is so dry you cannot even believe it!" Maria was really getting into character now, making faces and twirling her hair. We could all hear Peggy giggling at the other end.
"And like, the dryness is so icky. And like omg I need my nails to be perfect, and they can't be perfect if it's so dryyyy. So omg u haveeeee to help me this is like, life or death. And like ya" Maria finished.
Peggy was laughing through the phone. "Omg Maria that was the BEST. Whoever made up that dare I thank you!" Maria rolled her eyes but kept on smiling.
After she had hung up, we continued with the game.
"Thomas, truth or dare?" Maria asked him, grinning.
He thought for a couple of moments.
"Truth" He finally said, smiling.
"Alright....when did you first meet James, and what was your first impression of him?" Maria asked.
"Hmm..." Thomas smiled at James, "We first met at our room on the first day of school since we are roommates. My first impression was that he was really cute and that I really, really wanted to be with him" Thomas smiled at James, who was blushing.
"Awww" Eliza said, smirking at them. Thomas shot her a glare and she giggled.
"Okay... Angelica, truth or dare?" He asked me. I was startled. For some reason I had expected to go last.
"Umm... truth" I said, grinning.
"What are your thoughts about all of us?" Thomas asked. I rolled my eyes.
"You're way too sweet" I said to Eliza, who stuck her tongue out at me. "You are so bossy and braggy I can't stand it. Also, you're way too obsessed with mac and cheese" I said to Thomas, who stared at me.
"I'm bossy?" He said, glaring at me. "And mac and cheese is delicious!"
"You look just like Thomas except your hairs in a ponytail" I said to Lafayette. He and Thomas both looked offended at that.
"You roll your eyes way too much and you don't act like you care about anything which annoys me SO MUCH." I said to Maria who glared at me.
"And you're too loud" I said to Hercules, who looked offended.
I looked around at them. Everyone was glaring at me.
"You asked for my opinion I gave it to you!"' I said simply.
"Ummm... Hercules, truth or dare?" I asked him.
The game continued as the dares got more and more wild- like how Lafayette had to climb up on the roof of the cabin and sing, and the truths got more and more personal. Maria had to tell everyone she had a crush (although she refused to say who) and Elisa revealed that she had a fear of sea cucumbers- "They're scary slimy creatures!"
Finally, at around 2 am, we drifted off to sleep, worn out.
"Well that was fun" I murmured to myself as I fell asleep, thinking about Maria's phone call and Lafayette singing on the roof.

A/n: kinda short and unrelated to the plot chapter. Idk I just wanted to write today but I couldn't think of anything for them to do, so I just settled on a truth or dare game. Hope you guys like it! (Thanks so much for all the reads btw!)