More coffee

A/n: yea, another chapter with a coffee shop. Sorry. No wait, it was fun to write. Not sorry 😂

(Alex's POV)
I yawned as I looked at my alarm clock. Lafayette and the rest had come back last night.
"Hey John, want to go get some coffee?" I asked John, who nodded sleepily.
"Do you want to meet up with the others there?" He asked.
"Ya, I'll text them"

Group chat:
Alex: u guys, wanna meet up at the coffee shop? 🙂
LAFAYETTE: sure, I'll wake up Hercules
Maria: me and Eliza are awake. Btw, it's 12. How did u sleep in so late?🙄😂
Alex: how did u know I was asleep?
Maria: u post some rant on Twitter or Instagram every morning. 😑
Alex: oh. Right. Gotta go do that now. 😝
Peggy: me and Angelica will be there in 10
James: me and Thomas will be there... Once I wake him up😅
Thomas: I'm already awake. AND NOT COMING. 😡
James: pls Thomas?☺️🙏
Thomas: fine😤
Alex: k guys see u in 10!😝

"So Thomas isn't too pleased about the whole road trip huh?" John asked, looking at his phone.
I posted the rant, this time talking about how some people wore horrible magenta jackets. Like seriously! I hoped Thomas would read it.
"Oh umm ya... I don't think he liked how much I talked. Or the fact that they had to come back a day early" I laughed.
"Ya... Well are you ready to go?"
"Yep!"

I opened the door to the coffee shop and looked around. Thomas and James were sitting slightly apart from the rest of the group, who were chatting about something. I walked up to them.
"Hey guys!"

(Thomas's POV)
"Can you believe this??!!" I showed James my phone, who quickly scrolled through the rant Alex had just posted.
"How could he?! Especially since he wears that ugly green jacket no one likes!!" I fumed, clenching my fists.
"It's ok Thomas, I'm sure he's just jealous" James said, patting me on the shoulder. I glared at him.
"Do you want a cookie?" He asked, trying to be helpful.
"No, I want to dump this coffee on Alex's head"
"Hey guys!" I looked up and groaned. Alex had just walked into the shop.
He quickly walked over to the group and joined into their conversations debating chocolate versus vanilla ice cream.

(Peggy's POV)
Hercules and Lafayette where sitting together. It shouldn't bother me, it really shouldn't. They had apologized a million times, and I had forgiven them. So why did it bother me?
"You ok?" Eliza asked, sitting down next to me. She held out a cookie, which I accepted gratefully.
"Ya I'm fine"
Eliza looked at me for a moment longer, but turned back to the conversation. Now the topic had somehow switched to Lafayette and Hercules. Of course.

"Wait so have you two been dating in secret?" John asked them. Lafayette looked at me, and I turned away.
"No, we just kinda.... Kissed" Hercules answered, looking uncomfortable.
"How often have you been doing that?" My breath caught in my throat as Angelica asked the question, glaring at them.
"Umm, just the once, but we got close one time before..." Lafayette trailed off at the look on my face.
I couldn't take it anymore, it was too much. I ran out of the shop, trying to stifle the tears that I knew were going to fall out.

(Lafayette's POV)
Everyone stared, shocked, after Peggy ran out.
"Well this is good drama" I heard Thomas whisper to James, who rolled his eyes.
"Shut up!" I said to Thomas, annoyed.
"Did I say something wrong? I was trying to be truthful!" I said, while everyone else glared at me.
"Oh my god. Just, don't talk to her, and definitely don't try to be truthful" Angelica said, and stormed out.
We looked at each other. Then, slowly, we started talking about ice cream again. And then shoes. And then jackets. At this point Alex and Thomas were glaring at each other.
"I'm just SAYING that a green jacket is way better than an ugly magenta one..." Alex said, then trailed off as Thomas stood up, coffee still in his hand.

"Thomas, sit down. Come on." James said softly, tugging on Thomas's arm.
Thomas shook him off and walked over to Alex slowly and scarily.
"Hey, I mean I was just saying..." Alex trailed off as Thomas lifted the cup of coffee slowly.
"You would actually-HEY!" Alex screamed as Thomas dumped the coffee on his head. The coffee soaked Alex's entire body. Soon there were puddles of it on the ground as it dripped from Alex's hair and clothes.
"THOMAS!!!!" He screamed, and ran at his enemy.
He didn't get far before he slipped in a puddle and fell down.
Alex glared at Thomas, daring him to laugh.

He got up, and took his TWO cups of large coffees and walked carefully over to Thomas, who tried to back away. In a flash Alex poured both of the coffees over Thomas's head.
Thomas stood there, shocked, as he got drenched.
"There" Alex said, sticking his tongue out. "Now we're even."
I looked at Hercules, trying very very hard not to laugh. I could tell the rest of the group was doing the same. Everyone just stood there, before I just couldn't hold it in anymore.
I burst out laughing, struggling to breath as I tried not to look at Alex and Thomas, both drenched in coffee, glaring at each other.

James walked up to them and put his jacket on top of Thomas.
"I told you not to do it" he said, giggling. Thomas glared at him.
"Come on, let's go back to our room."
Thomas and James walked out, James still giggling. Alex turned to face us.
"Nice job Alex" I said, still laughing. He rolled his eyes.
"Well, you couldn't say it wasn't an interesting day back" Hercules whispered to me, and I nodded, laughing.

(A/n: sorry about this bad chapter. But the next chapter will be hopefully more interesting? Thanks so, so, so much for all the reads, votes and comments!!! And also followers. Seriously, thanks!!!! (750 reads???? OMG!!!! TYSM!!!!!)