Happy Turtles

(Alex's POV)
Well, we were back. After a full day of driving on Wednesday, we were finally back to Revolution College. Peggy was sleeping on the couch in our room because she felt lonely without Angelica in her room.
"Ok so let's take this guy to a vet?" I asked, yawning. "I mean, it is Thursday morning already..."
"Yes let's go!" John said, looking concerned. Peggy just looked tired.
"Ya ya let's take him to the vet" Peggy muttered. I frowned. It wasn't like Peggy to mutter.
"Hey Peggy... are you ok?" I asked hesitantly. For some reason, I felt like something bad had happened to her.
"I'm fine" She said flatly. "Let's take Squirt to the vet"
I bit my lip. Something was definitely up.
"Come on, let's go!" John said anxiously, and started to lift the turtle tank.
Quickly I rushed up to help him. Slowly and carefully we carried down to the car, with Peggy opening doors and telling us to watch out for things.
"What was the nearest vet clinic called again?" John asked, putting his phone to google maps.
"Happy Turtles" (A/n: not real vet place obvi) I said, looking at my own phone.
John quickly typed it in and then pressed "start".
"Let's go!"

A couple minutes later we were carrying Squirt through the Happy Turtles
"Hello welcome to Happy Turtles, how can I help you?"
I looked up to see a teenage girl smiling at me from a desk. Her name tag read "Theodosia"
"Hey umm we have a hurt turtle? Some of his shell is crushed..." I said hesitantly.
"Oh I'm sorry! You just need to fill out these forms" Theodosia handed me a couple of papers, "And then Dr Schuyler will be with you shortly"
"Dr Schuyler? Is he related to you Peggy?"
John asked Peggy, who shook her head.
I took the forms, and began filling them out.

A couple moments later, the vet appeared and started shaking our hands.
"Hello! I'm Philip Schuyler, and I heard you guys have a turtle with a crushed shell..."

(A/n: the healing of Squirt is based on internet research so parts of it are probably wrong. Just a warning in advance)
An hour later we were exiting Happy Turtles.
"Are you sure that he knows what he's doing?"
John asked anxiously, looking back at Happy Turtles. Dr Schuyler said he would have to keep Squirt overnight for observation, but we were supposed to come back tomorrow to discuss recovery options.
"OH MY GOD YES JOHN" Peggy said angrily.
"Ok sheesh.... what's wrong Peggy?" John asked her, and she threw her hands up into the air.
"Fine. If you really want to know, I don't see why I have to lie. I saw Lafayette and Hercules kissing. There. Happy?" She said, glaring at us. A tear slipped down her cheek and she wiped it away hurriedly.
"Oh my gosh Peggy I am so sorry" I whispered. "I can't believe Lafayette would do that to you. Have you told him that you saw this?"
Peggy shook her head.
"Oh. Can I still go kill him?" I asked. Peggy nodded.
"Just... I don't want to talk about it anymore" she whispered, and I nodded.
I knew Hercules had always had a crush on Lafayette BUT HOW COULD THEY HAVE DONE THIS TO PEGGY?!!!
I took out my phone as John drove.
Group chat
Alexander: OMG LAFAYETTE HOW COULD U
LAFAYETTE: how did u find out?
Hercules: tell Peggy I am so, so sorry
Eliza: what happened?
Alexander: LAFAYETTE KISSED HERCULES
Angelica: Laf... u have invented a new kind of stupid
LAFAYETTE: ugh I'm so so sorry! It just kinda... happened
Thomas: ooooo drama! James let's go get some popcorn!
James: srsly Thomas?
Thomas: what! This is awesome drama!
James: 🙄
LAFAYETTE: is this why Peggy left so suddenly
Alexander: well duh
Hercules: this was all my fault. I... I pushed Laf into kissing me.
Alexander: u guys BOTH have to apologize to Peggy. Like, right now. And not on this chat. In person.
Lafayette: we r taking the car & r on our way back
Thomas: JAMES WHERE IS THE POPCORN?

I rolled my eyes and exited the chat.
"Lafayette and Hercules are gonna come here to apologize" I said to Peggy, who just looked down and shrugged.
"Is that ok with you?" I asked, and she nodded.
"I guess" she whispered.
"Umm guys, I'm going to sleep in my own room tonight k?"
"Oh umm sure" I said to Peggy.
After she had taken all her stuff and left, I turned to look at John.
"We have the room all to ourselves John..." I said to him, smiling.
"Awwww!! Look Bubbles is swimming around in a little circle!" I stared at him.
"John!" I said loudly.
"Shhhh! Ur gonna scare Bubbles!"
I stormed over, grabbed John, and pulled him away from the tank.
Walking over to the tank, I put a thin blanket over the half of it that Bubbles was in.
"There. Now you can't look at the turtle" I said.
"I can take off the blanket"
"DO NOT TAKE OFF THE BLANKET" I yelled.
"Now" I continued, "you are going to follow me. We are going to walk away from Bubbles's tank, and have some NICE BONDING TIME WITH EACH OTHER" I glared at John, who glanced at the turtle tank.
"But..."
"FOR GODS SAKE JOHN ENOUGH WITH THE TURTLE OR I SWEAR I WILL GO AND KILL HIM"
John opened his mouth, the looked at the turtle tank and closed it.
"So, umm, bonding time" He said.

A/n: yep. Another terrible written-on-the-plane chapter cause I was bored. Sorry about any spelling mistakes btw it's hard for me to type on a phone when I'm so used to my laptop :/