MyStreet Zane X Sad!Reader

Your POV:

Moving day...... once again..... great. This has to be the third time I've moved this month because rent was to much....... oh well, this street doesn't seem as bad as some of the others I've lived on. But everything turns out bad for me, so I don't see the point in getting attached to this place. I just laid upside down on my couch watching tv mindlessly, not caring about anything at the moment. I thought today was going to be a lazy day where nothing new happened, but oh was I wrong. There was a knock at my door, and I groaned, and got up to answer it. "Hello...?" I asked, the person at the door had a mask on his face, black hair, and blue eyes. "Hello, my name is Zane, I am apart of the neighbourhood watch. I see you've just newly moved in an-..." he began. "If your here to ask if I need anything, no, I don't, and if you need money, here." I said pulling out $100. "What? No, I'm here to welcome you to the neighbourhood, are you okay....?" He asked, seeming worried. "I'm fine, just... I don't need to be welcomed, I'm fine with where I am, thank you though." I said, as I began to close the door. "Wait." He said, grabbing the door. "What is it now?" I ask angrily, wanting him out of my face. "Is that... my little horsey's your watching?" He asked, peering around my shoulder at my tv. I turned to it. "Yeah.... why do you ask?" "No reason, good day." And with that the masked man named Zane, walked away, and I went back and laid back down upside down on my couch. I wanted to just die right now, but no, no, no, no. I can't just be left alone today. There was another knock on my door. "Who is it now!?" I yelled. I opened the door. "Hello?" I asked frustrated. "Hello!! We're your neighbours!!" Yelled a guy with blonde hair. Behind him were three guys, one with fluffy brown hair, another with dark blue, and the last with pure white hair. "Great to know! Now I know who to avoid! Bye!" I said slamming the door, and walking back to my couch, next thing I know, my tv cuts out and it starts raining like cats and dogs. "GREAT!" I yelled. "I might as well just go out and bye some food....." I said, going out to my car and started driving.

~~~|Two Months Later|~~~

That masked guy, Zane.... has been dropping in from time to time. Honestly it's nice having him around. I like having company it keeps me away from..... being sad.  Anyways, I had Zane over again, but he wasn't here yet. "Okay... popcorn..? Check.... Netflix..? Check..... drinks..? Check..... no sunlight in the room..? Check. Why does it feel like I'm missing something.....?" I thought long and hard for a minute, then the thought came to me. "Oh my Irene! How could I forget the pillows and blankets!!" I ran to my room and quickly grabbed the blankets and pillows. When I finally got them, and set them up perfectly, the door was knocked on. I walked over to the door and answered it, but it wasn't Zane, and my smile faded. "Hello?" I asked, confused. "Hello! I'm Aphmau!! I'm here to invite you to my Christmas Party!!" She said excitedly. "Uhh.... okay....?" I said. "Here you go, here the invite! Can't wait to see you there!" She said leaving. I closed the door and locked it, before walking into my house a little bit. I held the invite in my hand, tapped it a few times, and then threw it in the garbage, I didn't want to socialize with anyone except my friend Zane. I sat down at my kitchen table and waited for Zane to show up, but he didn't. I texted him, no answer, I called him, but I only got his voice mail. I was beginning to get worried. "Zane.... what are you doing?" I asked myself. "Maybe he's gotten tire of me?" I thought aloud. I felt myself begin to tear up, I began to sob. "H-he's never b-been late...... d-did I do s-something w-wrong...?" I mumbled out, falling to the floor balling.

Zane's POV:

I slept in. "Crap!!" I yelled as I shot out of my bed, and ran to my dresser getting dressed. I quickly brushed my teeth and then ran downstairs grabbing the cupcakes off the counter. "Oh crap, crap, crap, crap, CRAP! (Y/N)'s probably worried sick!!" I yelled, angry with myself. (Y/N).... my first friend, my best friend, has a slight case of depression, and if their left alone for to long, when they expect you, they end up having a break down. How do I know this? They told me. So as soon as I had everything I ran out the door, quickly locking it on my way out. I ran down the side walk, cupcakes in hand, praying I wasn't too late. I ran as fast as I could, arriving at (Y/N)'s door within 5 minutes. I panted for a few moments before I knocked. Not a sound came back from that knock. I knocked again. "(Y/N)?? It's me! Zane!" I yelled, still nothing. I panicked, and started to fiddle with my keys, trying to find the spare one (Y/N) gave to me, and holding the cupcake's container steadily in one hand. "(Y/N)! I'm coming in!" I yelled, before unlocking the door, and walking in, closing the door behind me. I heard faint sobbing, and I knew I was late, by far, way too late. I set down the cupcakes so as to protect them. I ran into the kitchen seeing (Y/N) lying on the ground crying. "(Y/N)!! Oh my Irene. I'm so sorry!" I said, walking over to them and hugged them. They opened their eyes, and began to hug me back, only tighter. "Z-Zane, oh my Irene, I-I thought y-you were I-ignoring me...." they balled into my shoulder, all I could think to do, was comfort them. "Shhh, it's okay, I'm here. C'mon, let's go have some cupcakes..." I whispered to them, and they looked up at me. "Y-you brought cupcakes?" They asked. "Of course! What kind of friend would I be if I didn't bring cupcakes?" I asked, they smiled. "Thanks Zane, your the greatest friend I could ever ask for." They said, and I smiled at them. I pulled down my mask slightly, and kissed them on the forehead, before pulling them up with me. "Now, let's go watch Netflix okay?" I asked. "Sure." They said. We then walked into her living room and watched movies for the entire day.

(A/N: Here's This part!! Sorry it's so short, but I wanted it sweet!! This part was requested by: Zoomer_Valkrum . I hope you all Enjoyed!! Anyways! Thanks for reading! And have a great day! Chow!!)

Up next: PDH Aaron x Reader

Word count: 1192