A Note from Mia (Author's Note)

(Quick Beginning Note - Updates planned for every Friday!)

Hello to you!

I'm kind of new to this, so I wanted to tell you a little about myself and what this story will be like.  It's a little different, but I think you'll really enjoy it.

First off, I'm pretty new to Wattpad in general.  If you want to offer me help figuring things out or give me some tips or recommendations, I'm all for it!  Feel free to send me a message or leave a comment whenever you'd like and I'll try to respond as soon as I can.  I'm going to try to be awesome, but I think it'd be fun to be awesome together, too.

I used to write stories on private forums way back when.  Those are embarrassing ones, so let's pretend those don't exist, haha.  I've been writing and publishing books on Amazon for the past few years, though.  My most successful series there is one I spent about 2 years on called Stepbrother With Benefits.  Since I finished the series about a month ago, I have some time to try new things, and I thought Wattpad sounded like a fun one.

To be honest, I tend to write stories that are more on the steamy side.  I know that this can get me into trouble here, so... I'm going to try not to get into trouble here, haha.  I believe in myself!  Because of that, this version of the story might be toned down a little compared to what I would usually write.

I plan on releasing the steamy scenes as an add-on sort of thing in other places, though.  If you're old enough for that, and you want to read them, I'll have more on that later.

I love reading comments and seeing what people think of my story.  Since I'll be writing this as you read it, instead of having a completed version right from the start, I'll definitely be taking into consideration any of your comments or ideas as I go.  I can't promise anything, and I'll probably add my own twist to everything, but if you'd like to see something specific or you want to see more of something then please let me know!

I'm also happy to talk about things, too.  I love talking about stories and romance.  If you're a fellow writer, I'd be happy to help you out with publishing and stuff like that, too.  If you're just beginning it can be kind of hard sometimes to figure out where to start.  I mostly only know about contemporary romance as far as publishing goes, but I'm pretty good about the basics for everything in general.

I think that's it for now.  I hope you enjoy Maddy & Declan's story!  I'm really excited to write it.  Let me know what you think!

If you want to stalk me on social media or get updates on my non-Wattpad stuff, here's some links:

Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/MiaClarkWrites/

VIP List - https://cherrylily.com/mia/

If you have any other questions or want to ask me something else, let me know!

Bye for now!

~Mia