Story Idea Number 1 of 2 (Serious/Angsty)

Hey guys Anima1 and Paperthought here. We're sorry we haven't updated in a while. Anyway, this chapter will have one out of two of our ideas.
This chapter will have the more serious/angsty one where Kyoya denying his love for Tamaki. It'll be longer and with a whole lot more angst.
And the second story idea that I will update later this week will be cliche and much more cheesy than the other one would be. (Plus they'll be a whole lot more fluff involved.)
We'll post sneak peaks for each idea that we have and we'd like you to vote on the comment section for which one you guys like better.

Scenario 1 (Serious/Angsty)

Kyoya nervously made his way to the library for the second time that week. Similarly, it was early in the morning so the library was quiet and almost vacant. He made a bee line for Miss Haruhi's office and knocked on her door. She opened it almost immediately with a surprised but knowing expression.

"Do you need to talk again, Kyoya?" She whispered.

Kyoya sighed and nodded so Haruhi beckoned him into the office, shutting the door half-way when he stepped in. Haruhi dragged over two plastic chairs and set them across from each other and sat down in one, then gestured for Kyoya to sit in the other. He awkwardly sat across from the young, wise librarian and took a deep breath before he started talking.

"I've had a lot of time to think." He started quietly. "And I've come to the conclusion that he mustn't like me. His actions just are out of mockery. I've also realized my own feelings and I've decided..." His voice shook so he took another deep breath. "I decided that I cannot be near Tamaki anymore."

Kyoya looked up to see Haruhi's concerned expression. "I understand." She whispered.

He nodded and continued slowly. "He probably hates me and I can't stand being around that man when I know my feelings for him are much more extreme. So, in a week I'll be moving out far away from here, and thankfully, far away from Tamaki."

Haruhi put a hand on his arm to comfort him. He didn't realize he was shaking. Just when Haruhi opened her mouth to console him, she looked up and saw Tamaki standing at the door. Her expression must've been pretty extreme because Kyoya looked over to see why she was so surprised. All the air seemed to leave his body when he saw Tamaki standing there. He only could gape at the other man.

"Ah, I'm sorry I interrupted something..." Tamaki apologized quietly. "I just... needed to ask a question Miss Haruhi but this doesn't seem like a good time..."

(A/N) So that was me and Paper thoughts first idea please like and comment if you liked it. We will try to get the second idea up by this week Sunday. The next idea will be Scenario 2 (Cliche/Fluffy) Thanks for reading.