You Watch Them Train

Garnet:

She didn't like it, but you begged her, more like puppy eye beg her, to watch her train. She could never saw no to her one and a half year old baby girl. She warped you, Auntie Pearl, Aunt Amethyst, and Steven to a place called the Ancient Sky Arena. It was broken down but you didn't care, it was new and an adventure for you and you intended to keep it that way.

"Please love bug, stay seated while I train it could get really bad and you could get hurt, okay?" You happily nodded your head in agreement and sat on the seats and watched as your mom summoned her weapons.

"What are those called momma?" You tilted your head as she kept walking forward. She quickly turned and started walking backwards and stared at you.

"Gauntlets cutie fusion." She simply replied as she turned back around and faced Auntie Pearl and got in a fight in stance.

"You can do it momma! You're strong enough to win!" You cheered as Steven sat next to you and smiled with stars in his eyes.

Let's just say, Garnet trained extra hard just for you.

Pearl:

"Mommy, where are you going?" You ran next to her as she started walking to her door. She turned to look down and bend to your height, smiling as she patted your head.

"I'm going to train my little one, I can't do it around Steven or you, you might get hurt!" She stood up and continued to the door.

"Can I please watch? Please mommy please! I'll listen and stay away but I just want to watch please please please please please please *deep breath* pleeeEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSS-,"

"Okay okay! My, you are persistent." She said as she picked you up and carried you to the door. You smiled brightly at her as her gem glowed, opening the door.

"I don't know what that means!"

You both entered her room and set you down next to the door. "Stay here little rose, I don't want you getting hurt." You put your thumbs up as she entered the water and emerged at the middle waterfall podium. She projected a hologram of herself and started to fight it.

By the way, she totally kicked its butt.

Amethyst:

You snuck around with Steven to watch the Gems do...Gem things. The reason why you have to sneak is because your mom and aunts told you and Steven to take a nap while they went to train. Being the mischievous little girl you are, you followed them to the beach and decided to watch them with Steven.

"Should we really be here? They said to be asleep which they train." Steven whispered as you were behind a wooden beam that held the house up, watch you mom get in front of your Aunt Pearl. "Shhh! Their doing something!"

Your mom summoned her weapon while your aunt did the same and started fighting. Half way in, your mom was flipped in her back and Aunt Pearl held her weapon to her chest.

"No! Don't hurt her!" You ran as fast as you could to your mom and stood in front of her, covering her with your body.

"What are you doing down here? I thought you were asleep (Y/n)!" Your mom yelled as you only turned and jumped into her arms.

"I'm happy I came out, I got to see you use your weapon. You're so cool mommy!" She looked shocked for a minute and smiled brightly with a dark blush on her face, forgetting you went against her wishes.

Yay! A million year late update!!