Your Halloween Costume

for the spoopy month, here's a small Halloween update.
You're about fiveish-six in this

Garnet-

You first wanted to go as a "pretty princess" but you've kind of got over that after you saw your mom in action. Once your mom saw your costume, she was impressed. You came out the bathroom in a cute pink boxing outfit, with gloves and all. All around Beach City people loved your costume and was "defeated" when they'd pick a fight with you.

Pearl-

Pearl-

"Like mother, like daughter"
A phrase that will forever follow you. Your mother decided to take you out trick-or-treating with Steven and Greg just for the fun of it. Greg helped pick out your costume, since she didn't know a thing about Halloween. You gracefully spun on your toes out the bathroom and your mother was surprised. You came out in an elegant ballerina outfit that even she wished was in her color pallet. Everyone you passed threw compliments, and extra candy to you.

Amethyst-

Amethyst-

Oh the people who passed you would forever be scarred. With the help of videos on the internet and your mom's "expertise", you were the most frightening zombie in Beach City. But you were also cheerleader so it was a cute twist...sort of. You scared everyone who laid eyes on you, but Lars was the funniest. When you passed by him and Sadie, hearing his girlish screams gave you and your mom a good laugh, and a good amount of candy.

 I KNOW I KNOW! But hear me out

I KNOW I KNOW! But hear me out. I've been super busy because of school starting up and I've also been having some writers block but I have a few things in my drafts so I'll try to do my best again!