First Drop

"Uwaahh.. it is so hoooot! Ugh, I can feel the sun on my skin, I don't like it..." Lucian's hand was on my hip as always. He giggled through my words, but then there was this weird creamy feeling on me. "Wha-what is this??"

"Don't worry, it is sunscreen. You have to cover everywhere with this because you wouldn't want to get sunburnt would you?"

"N.. no.", "Haha, there there. When we go into the sea, you have to have this on as well."

"How am I going to put it on though...?", "Oh, I am going to do it of course! Getting attacked by creamy hands once in a while won't hurt."
Lucian laughed as he imagined it all happening in his mind.

"Oh, please stop..." I waved my hand aggressively to cool my face, but it didn't work as much as I expected. "It is still too hot to stay here after all, huh? Let's go under there then."

He held my right hand and navigated me with the left by holding onto my waist. After a while, a cool goodness covered my body as I held onto Lucian to not get too lost with the chilly feeling.

"Better?", "Yeah... I really don't understand why people like beaches though... It is too hot."

"Well, that is the reason itself. They come here to cool down. Either waayy! I am definitely going to make sure you have fun! So let's go, let's go~"

~

"The sand's texture changed; it's wet and squishy.", I sort of felt him smiling, clearly curious about my reaction. "You 'see' things by feeling them right? Don't worry, I'll show you how nice the sea can 'look' like."

I walked in the front, imitating his slow yet steady steps.

"Ah..."

"How is it?"

"... It is better than staying under the sun. Smells as if it was colorless.", "Ha ha, let's go further in then. "

"O-okay.." My grip around his hands tightened as the feeling of water rose up to my thighs. But as I walked in further, I got used to it. I don't even know how I felt it, but the water was simply sparkling brightly underneath.

The further we went into the sea, the higher the water got up. It was now up to my chest.

"Do you want to return now?? It got pretty deep."

"Ah, no. I want to stay. Maybe... go under water."

Lucian moved infront of me and held my hands again. "Hold your breath whenever you are ready okay?"

I nodded, "haaa-mm!" Bending my knees, my ears were suddenly blocked by the sound of water, and my hair moving around as if there was no gravity.

Lucian was still there. He had kneeled down and jumped in water as well. Unfortunately though, we stodd back up after a 10 seconds or so.

"Pwhaaahahaha! That was awesome! Let's do it again! Agai--"

My foot slipped when it lost contact with the sand underneath. I just lost my balance but had somewhere I could hold onto to so I wouldn't fall.

"Woah there, the sand is probably slipery because of the water. Hold on tight okay?", "Y-yeah..."

Even if I said that, the way I fell on him felt embarrassing...!

However, I got to touch more places that I wouldn't be able to ask for normally. Apparently he had a long and strong neck and a sharp jawline.

Huhhh... I really want to know what color his eyes are... how small his nose is... how... soft his lips are...

I want to see him.