Personal Trainer (James Maslow Imagine)

(Y/B/F) = Your best friend's name

Your alarms was buzzing and beeping and you opened your eyes to see the red numbers read "7:00". Yay, morning run time. Not, you absolutely hated waking up early and working out. But the only reason why you were was that your best friend asked you to start going to personal training sessions with her. At first you were hesitant, but she convinced you that you will benefit and she also said the trainer was really attractive. So, you decided to go with her and be her gym buddy.

You dragged your self out of bed and managed to dress into a white workout tank top and black Nike track shorts. Then, you wobbled to the bathroom, put your hair into a ponytail, brushed your teeth and put on a little mascara. When you were done getting ready, you walked downstairs into your kitchen grabbing a granola bar and a water bottle. You ate the bar while slipping on your black Free Runs and headed out the door with your phone and keys.

The gym wasn't packed when you arrived and you spotted your friend talking to a tall brunette in the lobby. You walked up to them and (Y/B/F) looked at you with a smile. "Hey (Y/N), this is James, our trainer." You looked into James' eyes and said, "Hi, nice to meet you." You held your hand out and he shook it. "Nice to meet you (Y/N).
Are you ready to start the session?"
You nodded 'yes' and you and (Y/B/F) followed James into the private session room. It was completely empty and the three of you sat on the mat. "OK, so, we'll start with some stretches." The two of you copied James and then after 10 minutes of stretching, (Y/B/F)'s started to ring. She got up and took her phone out of her bag and slide it to answer. She walked out to talk leaving you alone with James. "We'll just move on without her." You got a little nervous being alone with James and really wanted (Y/B/F) back in the room. "OK, what's next?" You stoop up and James took you over to the bench press. He made you do 20 reps with 45 lbs. After 4 sets, you started to get really tired and James noticed. "We should move on to box jumps."  You were walking towards the tall stool to jump on when (Y/B/F) walked back in. "I'm sorry guys, I have to fly out to Dallas in 3 hours for work and I won't be back for three weeks. Is it OK if I drop the sessions, James?" You looked her in the eyes giving her a 'don't leave me alone with him' look. "Yeah that's fine. Do you want to stay, (Y/N)?" You turned back to James. You wanted to say no, but instead, you said, "I''ll stay, I think you're a good trainer."You couldn't believe you just said that.. "Awesome, you two have fun, I'll text you later, (Y/N)." (Y/B/F) hugged you and left. Then, it was just you and James. It was awkward, but you think it'll be fun having him as a trainer.

It's been a month since you started training with James and you go six days a week. Today, you and James had planned a yoga session to calm down and take a little break. You got to the private session room and James was sitting on a mat scrolling through his phone. "Hey, (Y/N). Are you ready for yoga today?" You set your bag on the ground and put down your mat while saying, "Yup, I like the days that are easy." The two of you laughed and you sat next to James. "Before we start, can I tell you something?" James said a little nervously. "Yeah, of course." You honestly didn't know what he was going to say and you were a little scared. "Well, when we first met, I was seriously shocked at how beautiful you are." You were shocked at what he was saying. "And over the past month, I started to get the feelings that I like you.. A lot." You smiled and said, "Aw, you're so sweet. It just so happens I really like you too." James smiled back and his smile make you get butterflies every time. "So, is it OK if I ask you to go on a date?" You nodded 'yes' and hugged James. "I'd love that."